• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crushes on Fictional Characters

I Seto Kaiba have a crush on myself. Don't ask why, I'm just a man-mans.

I think most everyone knows my main crush: Bumblebee from Transformers. I adore him. He's so cute, sweet, loyal, helpful... I'd love nothing more than to throw my arms around him and tell him how wonderful he is to me. :crush:

...man, I'm totally pathetic, aren't I? :sweatlol:

I think most everyone knows my main crush: Bumblebee from Transformers. I adore him. He's so cute, sweet, loyal, helpful... I'd love nothing more than to throw my arms around him and tell him how wonderful he is to me. :crush:

...man, I'm totally pathetic, aren't I? :sweatlol:

Awwww... but Bumblebee is cute!!

For me, I used to like Starscream when I was into Transformers XDD Loved his F-22 raptor mode in the movie.

Let's see... but if I make a list this is going to be way too long... lolz

Though, ever since I first played RSE, up till now, the one guy I had ever fangirled over is Steven Stone XDD It's sad that he doesn't have much impact anywhere else than the Hoenn games...

As of recent, my crush had been

Riley (pokemon)
N (pokemon)
Light Yagami(Death Note)
Sebastian Michaelis(Black Butler)
Okumura Rin (Ao no Exorcist)
Ivan Karelin (Tiger & Bunny)
Ittoki Otoya (Uta-no Prince-sama)

Annie, from Community. She's also part of one of a grand total of TWO ships I can tolerate. The rest are drivel.

Oh my... I've had so many, I don't think I could name them all. Some have certainly been sexual, sadly.

Some have been from shows, some from movies, some online, and one or two even from a book.

I've played out scenarios in my mind while out and about, doing my daily things. It's sad, and at the same time, it's so me, it seems natural. I think it has something to do with not being able to fulfill something in my life, so I have to make things up in my head. I sound crazy, but I'm really not.

Lets see here.

Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)

Mina Tepes ( Dance in the Vampire Bund)

the big one though.

Rachel Alucard (Blazblue game series)

The worst part. There all vampires.

Bleach: Ulquiorra[Obviously as #1], Grimmjow, and Starrk.
Naruto: Gaara, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Kisame.
Inuyasha: Koga.

...that's it really.

My love for my darling N is currently intensifying. And it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Oh, and I also love Hodr from Broken Blade. Yeah.

Riza Haweye (Fullmetal Alchemist). She's cute, calm, strong and unusually balanced for an anime female caracter (not a Tsundere, Yandere or something-dere, nor a pitched-voice defenseless moe girl). It's pretty evident the character's creator was a woman.

Also Lust (FMA too), mostly because she was a hell of a woman.

N (Pokémon B/W)
Riley (Pokémon D/P/Pt) the earliest one :3
Yuki (fruits Basket, I only read the manga though)
Lelouch (Code Geass) the one I'm most serious about to the point of creating fantasies in my head

That's it...for now

Too many to name.

Obviously Skyla's one, and Touko.

Years ago I liked Bulba from Dragon Ball. Just the Dragon Ball incarnation, not Z or GT.

There's been ALOT

Misty was definitely one of the first!
Saya and Diva from Blood+
Bayonetta
Lightning form FFXIII
Masane from Witchblade
Ivy and Tira from Soulcalibur

I've even had a few man Crushs
Snow from FFXIII
Riku from Kingdom Hearts
Gambit from X-Men

Hmm...

Hellsing - Alucard, Pip Bernardotte

FMA - Greeling, Scar

Pokemon - Grimsley, Steven, Lance

I think everyone has had a crush on a fictional character at one point or another. I don't believe anyone who says otherwise.

Are we just talking animated/anime/manga characters though?
I used to love Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights (the characterization, not so much the movie interpreations). The same with Rhett Butler. Eat your heart out Edward.
And Bond- JAMES BOND.
Then of course tons of characters from movies, like Noah from the Notebook and Jack from Titanic (but then, I also have crushes on the actors who play them).

But anime, cartoons, and otherwise, let's see...
Aladdin, Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon, and Archie from Pokemon...haha.

But really, for the last few, they're not so much crushes as much as just thinking they're cute.

Hmmmm.... There's quite a few, but my biggest one is probably Hilda.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom