• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW067: Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed,

and it is for that, since Cilan loses, so Skyla does not change her mind
But , What if Skyla Predict that she gonna lose to Cilan ?
That way , Skyla wouldn't change her mind even if Cilan win Because she predicted that ''Cilan going to win''.
That only way to change her mind is to beat her with a team that has no chance of wining over her !

From the summery, its pretty obvious who the winner is here. I just hope we get lots of combos and strategies. I'm already liking the Derpfish twirling around and using scald technique.

I was quite surprised to see Skyla and Unfezant appearing in the "Rival Destinies" dub opening. So I guess this means TPCi already have the episode?

Maybe someone already said it (couldn't bother reading all pages) but I find it really nice that they bring back "Air Battles" that were previously mentioned in the ep Gliscor left - with this and Saffron City's mention in one of the recent eps, that's two references to the past that we got recently! always fun to see the continuity and little things like these thrown in!

Smash Preview

- Skyla jumps out of the plane.
- She takes her helmet off of her head.
- Skyla throws a Pokeball.
- COTD talks to Ash.
- Skyla imagines an Emolga beating her Swoobat.
- Cilan gets fired up.
- Crustle Rock Wreckers Unfezant.
- Swanna goes against Crustle and Swanna uses Brave Bird.

Last edited:
Smash Preview

- Skyla jumps into the plane.
- Skyla throws a Pokeball.
- Crustle Rock Wreckers Unfezant.
- Unfezant goes against one of Cilan's Pokemon and uses Brave Bird.
Please tell me Skyla jumps into the seat of the plane and not in front of the plane xD

Fuuro's voice= CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!
COTD's voice= Ummm... sounds a tad bit old-sounding dont'cha think?

I'ma go out on a limb and say it's going to be a tie. Though, since it seems to be coming down to Crustle again, I would like to see Shell Smash fail this time around.

What attack is Cilan's poke using towards the end? The one that's red?

Did Stunfisk master the Kaioken technique?

What attack is Cilan's poke using towards the end? The one that's red?

Did Stunfisk master the Kaioken technique?

It looks like Shell Smash and Slash, it doesn't look like X-Scissor to me.

I'ma go out on a limb and say it's going to be a tie. Though, since it seems to be coming down to Crustle again, I would like to see Shell Smash fail this time around.

I don't know if it'll come down to Iwaparesu, depending on the order of the pokémon, since he was seen battling both Swanna and Kenhallow, Maggyo was seen battling Swanna and Yanappu was battling Kokoromori. If Dent doesn't switch Pokémon and Swanna is Fuuro's last Pokémon, it seems that it will come down to Maggyo, but that last shot of the Smash Preview seems to show that it's gonna be Iwaparesu v Swanna as the last battle.

Part of what I love about this episode is that I really cannot predict the outcome of this battle. I can't tell for sure if Dent is going to win, draw or lose, and quite frankly, I'd be happy with any outcome. As much as Fuuro looks adorable and entertaining, I'm rooting for Dent in this battle, but the more I see from this episode, the more I'm psyched for it. Maggyo spinning, that epic Iwaparesu Swanna/Iwaparesu showdown, some humour and comedy with Yanappu and Dent... I want to be Thursday already. :)

I find the whole simulation thing actually incredibly amazing. What I find kind of weird though is that she does it simply by thinking. :p

It has kind of the same taste as with what we usually see during the League, with researching your opponents Pokemon and building your team based on that, but it's still different. Granted, it seems to reek of "type advantage is the only thing that matters" though. Oh well, I'm going to enjoy this anyways.

Pikachu VS Swanna
BW068069.png

That image just shows Ash's brilliant logic - "Oh, there's a double weakness to electric - Pikachu use Iron Tail!"

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom