• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW069: Barrier Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fucking Arceus another Thunderstone subplot are you fucking serious.

Wait, it might just be the prize for the winner or something, I don't think it's a subplot for the episode.

Also, Elgyem is Reiji's.

Summaries, kindly translated by Sushi.

"On the way to Icirrus City, Ash and his friends reunite with Stephan. Hearing that there will be a "Bell of Wishes Festival", they all decide to participate in it. In this festival, Trainers form a pair with one of their partner Pokémon and partake in various competitions. The winner gets the right to ring the "Bell of Wishes", which is said to grant any wish. Ash and Pikachu are determined to win.

The Item-Borrowing Race starts, but what they have to look for is a Thunderstone... if Pikachu touches it, it will evolve into Raichu...!? In the following Impersonation Contest, Iris has to turn into Professor Juniper! Cilan manages to impersonate Elesa perfectly, but for some reason there are catcalls? Ash and his friends make it through several difficult and odd tasks, but behind them, Psychic Reiji (who seems to be a girl), accompanied by an Elgyem, smiles boldly..."

Cilan manages to impersonate Elesa perfectly

Two words: Cannot wait. Who cares about Kenyan? This is what the episode is all about. XD

Cilan manages to impersonate Elesa perfectly, but for some reason there are catcalls?
Is it too early to call this the best episode ever?

Interesting that the Psychic's named Reiji. We've had a notable character by that name already. Someone must've forgotten that's happened...

For the last time, the Thunderstone is going to be used for one of the events in the contest. Obviously Pikachu does not want to evolve, and he will not evolve, yet he knows that he and Ash must find the Thunderstone in order to advance to future events. The problem here is that Pikachu cannot touch it because he doesn't want to become a Raichu, which will be a disadvantage on Ash's part. Unlike the two other episodes where this subplot had been implemented, this will be mainly done for comic relief.

This entire episode should have an abundance of these odd, comedy-inducing tasks, and I am excited that a comic relief episode with the main characters will air before the start of the major tournament airing soon.

I'm just surprised it took this long to see Dento in drag.

Seriously? We're doing the Raichu thing again?

Why in this series? Raichu isn't even native to this region!

But Thunderstones are, and there are pokemon in Unova that can evolve with the Thunderstone. Pikachu can still evolve into a Raichu in any region even if it is exposed to a Thunderstone. Obviously Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, but he knows that Ash is counting on him to win the event. It's one of those comic relief moments where Ash and Pikachu want to make a wish on the bell, but they are at a disadvantage due to this obstacle.

Seriously? We're doing the Raichu thing again?

Why in this series? Raichu isn't even native to this region!

But Thunderstones are, and there are pokemon in Unova that can evolve with the Thunderstone. Pikachu can still evolve into a Raichu in any region even if it is exposed to a Thunderstone. Obviously Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, but he knows that Ash is counting on him to win the event. It's one of those comic relief moments where Ash and Pikachu want to make a wish on the bell, but they are at a disadvantage due to this obstacle.

So? It's pointless to remind us of the whole Raichu thing when the Pokemon will most likely will not be appearing in person in this series.

Sure, new kids and all that. But is it really needed when we aren't actually be confronted by an actual Raichu? Feels kind of weird compared to the last two moments.

Kamitsure-saaaaaaaaan~! :) And Kenyan, some Psychic weirdo, and a badly designed grandpa, but who cares about them.

YOHOOOO Writers I miss something ¿TR maybe? yes we need him so please when that stupid tournament thing finish we might see them again ok thank you stupid writers who put stupid psychic characters instead of the main anatgonists of the series

Cilan manages to impersonate Elesa perfectly, but for some reason there are catcalls?

tumblr_lwklpasQy01qh261h.png

Well since James doesn't do drag anymore, Cilan is perfect!!! I don't see any other option.

The Item-Borrowing Race starts, but what they have to look for is a Thunderstone... if Pikachu touches it, it will evolve into Raichu...!? In the following Impersonation Contest, Iris has to turn into Professor Juniper! Cilan manages to impersonate Elesa perfectly, but for some reason there are catcalls? "

Cilan impersonating as Elesa? And a dark brown Araragi?..... This episode is going to be AWEESOME! :D

Oh and the catcalls are OBVIOUSLY because of his hips (i mean kamitsure is flat-chested anyway rrr).
Dey. R. Fabuluzz.

If Clian gets asked out by Stephan WHILE IMPERSONATING ELESA, I WILL DIE. FROM LAUGHTER. FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom