• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fourth, fifth, seventh Pokémon movies coming to UK Blu-ray April 2: Fourth, fifth mov

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Fourth, fifth, seventh Pokémon movies coming to UK Blu-ray April 2: Fourth, fifth movies to be ...

According to Amazon UK and Blu-ray.com, a two-disc Blu-ray set including Pokémon 4ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Pokémon Heroes and a single Blu-ray disc of Destiny Deoxys will both be released in the UK on April 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Fourth, fifth, seventh Pokémon movies coming to UK Blu-ray April 2: Fourth, fifth

Nice to see we're getting some Blu-ray releases here. Hopefully this will be the start of more Blu-ray releases here and in other countries.

Re: Fourth, fifth, seventh Pokémon movies coming to UK Blu-ray April 2: Fourth, fifth

Has the 6th movie been released on Blu-Ray in the UK in the past, or did this release just skip it?

Has the 6th movie been released on Blu-Ray in the UK in the past, or did this release just skip it?
No, this release just skipped it. As it says in the article the fourth and fifth are set to release on double play Blu-ray in Germany on April 5 and I think the distributors of Pokémon home video in the UK want to do the same.

Destiny Deoxys was planned to be released on DVD on May 9, 2011 but was eventually cancelled and while these 2 other films are releasing soon I expect they think that it would also be a good idea to resume trying to release Destiny Deoxys in the UK and change the type of media to Blu-ray. The releasing of Pokémon DVDs has usually been bad in the UK with Zoroark: Master of Illusions having 2 other release dates before it eventually released in September 2011 and Destiny Deoxys has also had 2 failed release dates with the other being on 5 December 2011 according to ASDA. With no cover being shown on Amazon I expect the release date of the fourth and fifth movie two disc set to be delayed. I still hope that the release dates of April 2 are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom