• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The BCL auction discussion thread

In all honesty, Team Unown doesn't need a BW OU Sim player. All 3 of us are highly proficient in it

Yes but I'm pretty sure there are 4 tiers that will be played... But I wont speak to much into this since I'm not apart of your team.

Finally bought, part of Team Mischeivious Heart, should be a fun time :D

@Terrandom Yeah I remember that, but I don't know who's teams it was XD

But tbh it ain't a big deal if a team doesn't have 4 players, 1 person could easily do 2 tiers :F

Anyways it looks like the auction might be coming to a close soon :cool:

Honestly i'm surprised I wsn't one of the last ones picked since i'm new and don't really know what is going on.

@Terrandom Yeah I remember that, but I don't know who's teams it was XD

But tbh it ain't a big deal if a team doesn't have 4 players, 1 person could easily do 2 tiers :F

Anyways it looks like the auction might be coming to a close soon :cool:

I believe it was Angad's team. He had Lizzy also

Thanks @GameCode Trainer.

I guess I just didn't realise. There's also the fact the player and team spreadsheet wasn't updated so maybe someone can get onto that. As the others have finished bidding I assume I just get the last remaining player?

I need all captains to send me their teams now. I cannot begin the tournament if the players (captains) aren't interested. So players, urge your captains to send me the squads, now.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom