• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW072: Fierce Fighting Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

The Tranquill gives me (unlikely) hope for Antonio. I doubt Trip would still have his by this point.

The Tranquill gives me (unlikely) hope for Antonio. I doubt Trip would still have his by this point.

the tranquill is shown for the gym episode! not for the tournament!

The small summary for this episode says this.

“A tough opponent and a Pokemon batlle. Will Ash be able to win?”

So I guess Ash is still in the competition. I wonder if he is in the semi-finals in the end of this episode, like in the last tournament.

oh no !! just why ?? when they gather all the characters they just make them looks more ridicules !!

Trip :whose acting like a 20 year old man while he's just 10 yo fucking kid and keep on insulting Ash,while Ash seems happy and keep treating him as a friend.

Iris and the dragon buster : who start a CHILDISH STUPID USELESS UNFUNNY fights,which have a very cheesy script.

the big guy with red hair: ppl mispronounce his name,which is not funny AT ALL.

Bergndy and Cilan : the same way as Iris and that girl.

Bianca : who is so repetitive and silly.

all this in one episode ,its like a punishment,The don george episodes was UNBELIEVABLE !!! I was dying while watching it.

WHY DO WE EVEN NEED THIS ??

Last edited:
How dare you rip on the childish comedy of the Pokemon Anime!

That's...uh...kinda the thing. If your sense of humor has matured past what Pokemon has to offer, maybe it's time for you to get out of the series, as to not cause you more grief.

I LOVE Bianca. The dopey way she does everything all the time (despite the fact that she has an Emboar now) is absolutely hilarious. That and catching Mincinno by accident. And knocking Ash into the nearest body of water every she comes to town. I think she's secretly in love with him, considering she manages to make him remove his clothes every time she joins the group.

But enough about her. I like Georgia over Trip as the antagonist of this series. She's meaner than Trip. That green-haired newb is just petty. Georgia could take Trip downtown all day everyday. "View my Servine's better-than-basic excellence!" "My Beartic will fall on your Servine and win." That's how that goes.

That, and the sheer existence of Cilan in the series makes my day. If he loses, who cares? He'll still troll everyone with random acts of awesome every five seconds anyway. He is Brock 2.0.

And to make this post relevant to the discussion: I imagine Cilan and Crustle losing a fight. Sure, I love seeing the poor picked-on Dwebble becoming awesome, but the epic-boat of Cilan has to crash eventually. I think the writers give Ash the upper hand against Iris. That offsets the fact that Iris pwned him last time. Or they let Iris beat him again, and we realize how jacked up the whole relationship is. My biggest hope? Bianca actually winning with a combination of a go-lucky Escavalier (imagine: Charizard being disobedient, but pulling a win if it gets pissed) and Emboar. Iris gets trumped by her. Please?

Ok, let's get back to discussing the episode itself and what will happen in it precisely based on what information we have. If you want to criticize the characters appearing in this episode for their general traits or past appearances, please do so in that character's thread in the Pokémon League.

Thank you.

Assuming that this is a generic tournament I guess that Trip has been knocked out last round. Maybe we were wrong and Trip won't be the major rival this time. Did I see a Druddigon?

Last edited:
this is the quarterfinal stage(i assume)!
So there are this match ups:
Ash vs Yannakkie girl - Think Ash wins
Iris vs Thor guy - Thor guy wins
Bianca vs Langley - Hopefully Bianca rocks
Cilan or Gothita girl vs Stefan or Seismitoad guy /Probably Cilan vs Stefan/ - Cilan wins?

Hopefully they invest more in this battles than in the Don Tournament! more animations!

Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Storyboard: Kazuomi Koga
Assistant director: Takaomi Kanezaki
Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura
This is kind of interesting. Tatsuya Annoura did both Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 1) and The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!! , both of which heavily featured Iwane-style animation, so I'd say chances are high that 3/4 of the Don Battle episodes will be very visually attractive.

Joy appearing? Let me guess, Trip will heal his Pokemon and walk away again?

That's what I am thinking. If it happens, it'll be another copy from the Club Battle, so I hope that it isn't the case.

It talks about Emboar fighting Conkeldurr and Pansage vs. Sawk. Sawk will use Karatee Chop and I think it also mentions Pansage's Bite.

That's pretty neat. That means Kenyan have fought all of the main characters in the series + the unoffical fourth twerp Bel. This hopefully further solidifies him having a post-league role.

Akkie and Cabernet staying is pretty cool too. But yeah, Shooty will most likely leave, again, though battle continuing to this episode finally completely confirms the reason he was mentioned in the previous summary was because of that.

Hiyakkie is on the VA list if anybody's interested/needed a confirmation for Zuruggu's battle. /unnecessary post padding]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom