• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please produce a transcript of the video? I don't have sound on this computer.

I decided to apply for the art and writing sections. :)

Good luck to everyone else who is looking to be a mod as well!

For multiple forms, can the same answers be submitted, or must each answer be tailor-made to the forum applying for?

Wider-forum answers can be resubmitted or you can say something along the lines of "Refer to my application for ___ section" but section-specific answers should be tailor-made. It's at your discretion which questions represent the forum as a whole or the specific section, though.

Exactly what questions/sections should we refer to a previous application for?
Thanks! :3

Last edited:
Could someone please produce a transcript of the video? I don't have sound on this computer.
Er, considering I had to improv about half of it, I can try. I do have my notes and something of a script, but I abandoned that after the first 15 takes.

For multiple forms, can the same answers be submitted, or must each answer be tailor-made to the forum applying for?

Wider-forum answers can be resubmitted or you can say something along the lines of "Refer to my application for ___ section" but section-specific answers should be tailor-made. It's at your discretion which questions represent the forum as a whole or the specific section, though.

I thought that sections like "If a user criticize you ..." "Is it acceptable to break a rule?" or "Should you argue to try to take down a rule" doesn't need to be tailor made
But "bring more activity where you'll mod", "why you'd be a good moderator there?" etc. should be tailor-made

Can't answer this one, sorry.

For some reason it isn't working (yep, I'm applying), I pressed submit and it said 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded. Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
I did that and it still isn't working. Help?

For some reason it isn't working (yep, I'm applying), I pressed submit and it said 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded. Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'

Save your answers in a word document or something, reload your browser and try again.
If not, clear your internet cache.

Save your answers in a word document or something, reload your browser and try again.
If not, clear your internet cache.

Done both of those, still not working.

I applied. lol

<insert obligatory wish of luck to all others>

Good luck all! I'd apply, but I'm too busy with school and miscellaneous things...

Unless there are weekend moderators? ^_^

Good luck. Looking to see some new faces on the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom