• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins NIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins NIWA

The Dragon Quest Wiki, a wiki focused on the Dragon Quest series, joined NIWA today. Dragon Quest Wiki has joined to become the twenty-first wiki in the group.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins

Awful title aside. I have never heard of Dragon Quest, so I can't really have an opinion on it.

Well, at least my part of adding and screwing information onto the NIWA template over at the wiki is done...

Re: Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins

Well, this is the first series not featured in SSBB to join. In case anyone complains that the series is not Nintendo-related, there have been games (e.g. Dragon Quest 9) that have been published by Nintendo, at least in some regions.

Ugh this title is a horrible pun. I do like the series though.

I know that this series has had mostly Nintendo-published instalments (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, IX, X), but I was hoping that this would be a more Nintendo oriented series like Professor Layton or something.

THAT IS A FANTASTIC TITLE.

Well that was painful.

A bit surprised that a non-Nintendo franchise has joined NIWA. After all, it's already a member of NIWA's associate, SEIWA.... Regardless, it's always good to spread the NIWA love.

Well that was painful.

A bit surprised that a non-Nintendo franchise has joined NIWA. After all, it's already a member of NIWA's associate, SEIWA.... Regardless, it's always good to spread the NIWA love.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention that in the article.

Anyway, I think this is one of the most horrible puns I've written.

The Puns are getting worse head for the hills!

I still think that Layton will get on this alliance of ours.

For wikis based on series to join, first the wiki must actually exist. I know there are a few potential future recruits currently based on Wikkii like a Game & Watch Wiki and a Chibi Robo Wiki, but there don't appear to be any decent Layton wikis other than the Wikia one.

Which is a shame, there's plenty to write abut.

Haha, love the bad pun. You also could have said something like "grinds it's way into NIWA", you know, cause it's an RPG.

I already tweeted my approval and have now completely localised Dragon Quest IV to the NA version as stated in their Policies.
Plus to everyone who's talking about the "Nintendo oriented-ness" there's only two Main Games and 3 Remakes (which are unreleased in the West) that aren't on Nintendo consoles. Every game in the series is on a Nintendo console except 7, 8 and the first remakes of 4 and 5 and the remake of Dragon Quest Monsters 1 which is a Pokémon like game. Fun fact for you all to know. Also Fortune Street is a MarioxDragon Quest Monopoly kind of game.

One of us should run a Layton wiki if you want it on the NIWA.

Edit: I've just signed up to Dragon's Den to check if I did good! ^_^

Also go check Google Maps

Last edited:

I wonder if MegaTen Wiki will join.

I hope there'll be a lot of information about Dragon Quest Monsters. I found a good site for DQ Monsters Joker, but information about these games is usually a bit incomplete, especially for the latest release. I guess it's because few people play them, and stick to the original DQ series instead.

I hope there'll be a lot of information about Dragon Quest Monsters. I found a good site for DQ Monsters Joker, but information about these games is usually a bit incomplete, especially for the latest release. I guess it's because few people play them, and stick to the original DQ series instead.
I think there is, but Woodus who owns the wiki now have more information, but hopefully, once I'm validated on the Dragon's Den I can help build the wiki up a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom