• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Ash get a Riolu?

Will Ash get a Riolu

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis92

Reaction score
I believe he will get a Riolu probably evolve it into a Lucario.

I don't see why the sudden obsession over at SPPF saying he "has to get it", he "deserves it", and "it will make his team great" is about.

So...no.

FUCK YEAH RIOLU.

I dunno, I just like the idea of Ash with a Riolu/Lucario. ^^;

I don't see why the sudden obsession over at SPPF saying he "has to get it", he "deserves it", and "it will make his team great" is about.

Maybe because it's one of the only remaining sinnoh pokemon that can logically work with him and not screw the team over.

It does have high chances but nothing is definite.

PLEASE NO!!! Lucario and Riolu are my least favourite Pokémon. And I cant stand if any main character (no matter if Ash, Dawn or Brock) get this lame excuse for Pokémon. If that happen, I definitely will stop watched anime anymore.

Aww I think it would be cute for him to get a Riolu and it would be awesome for him to have a Lucario. ^^

Well I mean I wouldn't freak if he got it...but...

Maybe because it's one of the only remaining sinnoh pokemon that can logically work with him and not screw the team over.
You always mention this! WTF are you talkin' bout?

this lame excuse for Pokémon.
No offense but the Riolu and Lucario are damn good Pokemon.

I don't get it. People whine and complain when Ash has the same Electric/Flying/Grass/Fire/Water/filler team. Here have what would be his first Steel type if it evolved) and his first fighter since Primeape and people are like no.

While I could see Ash with one I don't know the writers would give him one.

No offense but the Riolu and Lucario are damn good Pokemon.
Not for me. I can't explain it rationaly, I just irationaly hate Lucario and its preevolution. I hate it that much, that if main character get one, I will not watched Poikémon until it will be out of the crew.
I don't get it. People whine and complain when Ash has the same Electric/Flying/Grass/Fire/Water/filler team. Here have what would be his first Steel type if it evolved) and his first fighter since Primeape and people are like no.

There still are other DP Pokémon which can work with Ash's team. What about good dark type? I really want Ash to get Stunky. That could be fun if Ash have one. And then, I don't think Ash need fighting type Pokémon. But I liked idea Ash having Steel type. And then, I am all for Shieldon. We definitely need more fossil Pokémon in anime.

He does have two slots open. A Stunky and a Riolu would round out his team quite nicely.

I really want him to get Hippopotas! :p

But Stunky would rock. Or...dare I say...Kricketune!

Or another DP New Evo. Why not?

Stunky is probably out since it was debuted with Jenny though.

I guess...but I mean, it really didn't do much.

Types that Ash has gotten, and which Pokemon fall into each type (Pokemon may repeat if they are of two types). Any Pokemon Ash has caught are listed (including those that later evolved, and also even if he had it for less than an episode) Pokemon he befriended but may not have formally owned (such as Larvitar and Haunter)are also included. Pokemon loaned by others for competitions (such as the Pokemon League Exam in Season One) are not included. They are in order of capture/evolution:

Fire: Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Torkoal
Water: Squirtle, Krabby, Kingler, Lapras, Totodile, Seaking, Corphish
Grass: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Bayleef, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Turtwig
Flying: Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Charizard, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Taillow, Swellow, Starly, Staravia
Bug: Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Heracross, Beedrill
Electric: Pikachu
Steel:
Dark:
Fighting: Primeape, Heracross
Psychic:
Ground: Phanpy, Larvitar, Donphan
Rock: Larvitar
Ice: Lapras, Snorunt, Glalie
Dragon:
Ghost: Haunter
Normal: Pidgeotto, Raticate, Tauros, Pidgeot, Snorlax, Noctowl, Taillow, Swellow, Aipom, Starly, Staravia
Poison: Bulbasaur, Muk, Haunter, Beedrill

So there are only four Pokemon types that Ash has not yet owned - Steel, Dark, Psychic, and Dragon.

And he has a possible future Ground type in Torterra (which I'm starting to think will stay as Grotle and he'll get Hippopotas instead, a move which I'd perfectly be fine with), and a future dark if Corphish ever randomly evolved.

And he has a possible future Ground type in Torterra (which I'm starting to think will stay as Grotle and he'll get Hippopotas instead, a move which I'd perfectly be fine with), and a future dark if Corphish ever randomly evolved.

But we can't really count on that - Corphish may not want to evolve, a la Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and quite possibly half of his Johto team.

God I hope he doesn't get one. It's too much one of those pokemon that everyone wants him to get, so if he were to not get one I'd be happy to rub it in peoples faces since it's "so obviously going to happen."

I definately think that it could be a possiblity. It would be cool to see Ash have a Fighting type Pokemon in his team, especially since he hasn't had one since Primeape. Besides that, if Riolu evolved into Lucario, then Ash would have a Steel/Fighting type. It would be interesting for his team to have something beside the standard Fire/Water/Grass/Flying, and so on.

And yes, before anyone else points it out, Riolu and Lucario are my favorite Pokemon from the D/P set. I love their designs and their attacks. If Ash doesn't get a Riolu, I would be okay with it, if they at least make a great appearance at some point in D/P. I'm sure that they will do at least that.

On a side note, I thought I heard that Ash's Corphish did evolve in some BF episode. I guess that I was mistaken.

I definately think that it could be a possiblity. It would be cool to see Ash have a Fighting type Pokemon in his team, especially since he hasn't had one since Primeape*

* since Heracross.

On a side note, I thought I heard that Ash's Corphish did evolve in some BF episode. I guess that I was mistaken.

No, if it evolved there would be pics all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom