• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

Are those guns on the top of the Rocket-Dan's helicopter?

That is surprisingly competent of them.
They look like loudspeakers to me.

Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

That is surprisingly competent of them.

Nope, lasers, tractor beam or weird sort of speakers, but I doubt they're guns.

Oh noez, I hope they don't shoot CGi bullets at anyone.

Damn, these CotD are fugly. Are all the characters in Rocket two-parters going to be fugly?

pretty boring for now! the preview is so slow, the thundrus trio ep preview were so dynamic and great, but this is silly!

pretty boring for now! the preview is so slow, the thundrus trio ep preview were so dynamic and great, but this is silly!

Yeah, I agree, these episodes looks kind of... unexciting. Essentially they're about TR stealing a turtle. lol.

At least we'll probably get one of those future episode previews after this.

where did U get that information!?

I can't help but think of Ben 10 when I look at that guy. And the episode looks to be a bland one. Wonder why its in 2 parts, doesn't look anything interesting.

Oh noez, I hope they don't shoot CGi bullets at anyone.

Damn, these CotD are fugly. Are all the characters in Rocket two-parters going to be fugly?

I have to agree, I didn't like Yuto's design or the design of these characters ever. But to get technical, they're not really COTD's. :p

Your opinion, but it's kind of my thought as well.

Surely the preview for part 2 will be more intense, or at least the Smash preview for this episode.

where did U get that information!?

From the fact that it happened ONE time after a Best Wishes two parter.

I can't help but think of Ben 10 when I look at that guy. And the episode looks to be a bland one. Wonder why its in 2 parts, doesn't look anything interesting.

Well the preview don't show everything and there's still another part. Yamask and Woobat are in the first part, so we should at least see a battle between Ash and co. and Team Rocket in the first part.

Why is this story a 2-parter? Seems like a rather average plot that can be done in one episode.

Honestly the whole look of the episode reminds me of Johto for some reason.

Oh god, not that fucking helicopter again. :(

I remember in the Kami Trio episode how pointless that thing was...all the gang did was attack it once and Team Rocket just shrugged basically and were like "oh well!". It was equally bad in the Subway episode too where Seger spent like 15 minutes trying to grab the train with the clamp, and Ash just tried to outrun it instead of just attacking the damn thing.

The most interesting part of this episode is that they seem to be showing prehistoric habitat of the fossil Pokémon, which is something I am surprised they haven't done back in Kanto, AG, or DP.

I am surprised they made Archen Airmd kind of douche bags for this episode though.

Turtle Power!(quick, someone make art of Blastoise, Torkoal, Torterra, and Carracosta fighting Ghetsis in a Shredder costume, with the Shadow Triad as Rocksteady, Bebop, and Krang, w/ Scientist Dudley as Baxter Stockman!)

Also, TEAM ROCKET'S ROCKIN'!

Lookin' good!

Smash Preview
- Pikachu uses Electro Ball.
- Carracosta uses Ancient Power?
- Jessie has a visor over her right eye whilst having a Jetpack on.
- James flies with a Jetpack.
- Meowth flies with a Jetpack and has some sort of gun/rocket thing, maybe a net launcher.
- A Carracosta has blue aura around it.
- Cilan sees the fossil on the ground.
- Ash is excited.
- Fujio picks the fossil up.
- Fujio cleans the fossil on a table in a cabin.
- A metal claws breaks in through a window in the cabin and takes the fossil.
- Jessie and James Ready to battle with Zager behind them.
- Zager presses some buttons on a keypad.
- Data of the energy on a screen.
- Jessie and James talking.
- The fossil glows purple.
- Ash and Fujio watch in shock.

Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9PV...DvjVQa1PpcFNXDdDAW4yQDHQIuphOj-jaBRsCr8OqJfo=

Last edited:

Is Dent a Fossil Sommelier? XD

Well, that just sparked my interest in the Rocket-dan again! :-D They look so intimidating here.

Zager with TR in person is nice.

So, what are the chances of the time-warp featured in this episode resulting in Ash, Iris, Dent, and Team Rocket transported two years into the future so they can incorporate the Black 2 and White 2 plot?

(lol)

So I am guessing that the dream machine data that TRio had stolen in BW036 is going to be used to revive the Tirtouga's fossil here.

Well, that just sparked my interest in the Rocket-dan again! :-D They look so intimidating here.

Aren't TRio just acting as their usual BW series selves?

So I am guessing that the dream machine data that TRio had stolen in BW036 is going to be used to revive the Tirtouga's fossil here.
Don't forget the stones from the Electric Rock Cave in BW062.

And I hope the show doesn't do a timeskip here. If they do, then this episode will be dubbed there's gonna be, like, four thousand complaints such as "ZOMFG Pokiman just copied One Piece theyz r so unorijinalz."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom