• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW078: Hachiku Appears! The Holy Mountain of Ulgamoth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krokorok rock!

Maybe it learns to battlw w/o the BlackGlasses(Yes, I believe they are the anime version of such an item, despite the red rim and no means of support)? Or, move-wise, I hope it's a B2W2 Move tutor move!(Prays for an elemental punch or DynamicPunch, or even Focus Punch...Hell, as long as it's a PAWNCH!)

Here, the Internet, have some actual scans from the magazine:

page18.png

page19.png

Brycen doesn't seem well animated!
Interesting to see how he trains with the ulgamoth! Who have advantage against Ice types!
So probably Ash makes the decision to defeat Brycen with Krokorok who has disadvantage against Ice types!

* Screenplay: 「大橋志吉」 Yukiyoshi Ōhashi

Great, now I really think this episode is going to suck. Wasn't he the one who wrote the Afro episode, the Kami trio two-parter and the 10358327 bad episodes before? He seldom does good ones.

Looking forward to this episode, I enjoy and like Satoshi's crocodile it's cut above the majority of Satoshi's Isshu Pokemon. My third favorite of all of Satoshi's Isshu Pokemon only beaten/tying with Miju and Pokabu. It's getting trained and it's getting stronger. Hachiku is protecting Urugamoth from a hunter it seems. Waruvile is getting trained, so I'd enjoy seeing him star in the Ice Gym and learn "Foul Play". Some development and him learning to be less dependent on his Sunglasses would be awesome too, Miju got development and learned to rely less on his hotachi, and Poka is getting development in the Flaming Memories ep. Doryuuzu got his development in the Drill Buster episode, so hopefully Waruvile gets his. Crunch, Stone Edge, Bite, and Dig is a decent set, but I could see him learning Brick Break(Low Sweep would be better) to go with Foul Play, or Swagger or Bark Out. Satoshi, Waruvile, Hachiku, and Tsunbear all training together on their hands to help improve upper body strength and hand work as well as punching power with some agility and speed training would sa-weet. Plus it's rivals with Hachiku's Tsunbear.

Image courtesy of my SppF bretheren slowkingsley:

wwwdotuporg2884165.jpg

Summary by Me :_)
"A huge Battle surrounding the God that protects the mountain - Ulgamoth!! Ash and company are saved from a pinch situation by the [famous] movie-star Hachiku(I'm personally surprised they refer to him by his alternate profession over his Gym Leader occupation).  While they observe Hachiku's training [regiment], an incident occurs at the nearby mountain!!!"

Dent fanboying over Hachiku- I'm calling it (because Movie Sommelier).

Ulgamoth is one of my favorite 5th gen Pokémon, I can't wait to see it in action.

I am hoping that Beartic and Volcarona will fight one another. It seems that Volcarona is protecting its own territory, while Ash and co. are trying to travel through the mountain to arrive to Icirrus City. It is also very interesting that Brycen's background in the anime is the same as it is in the BW games.

I guess the guy standing in front of Ash is the poacher dude, wonder if Ash actually battles him.

I guess the guy standing in front of Ash is the poacher dude, wonder if Ash actually battles him.
I hope Ash beat that Poacher however almost all the Poacher (Beside Team Rocket) Turn out to be stronger then Ash !
I really hate this !
Not to mention , Hachiku appearing in this episode so he might be one beating that Poacher & saving the day !
Too bad , First Ash get beaten by Frillish and now he gonna get beaten by a Jellicent !
When will he beat them !

I am merely guessing that Krokorok is going to be used against that Jellicent, and will lose. Then Ash and Krokorok meet up with Brycen and Beartic, and all four of them begin training. It is very odd that Ash will train one of his pokemon unless he realizes that the pokemon has a serious disadvantage in battle.

so Jellicent appears in this episode! interesting to see if Ash remembers it's awesome ability!? please writers! so the krok can defeat it with his dark type moves, but will be affected by curse body! so because of this I want Krok to learn night daze or dark pulse! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yay, Jellicent!

I've been itching to see it in the anime, and finally it appears! Looking forward to this episode a whole lot more now!

so because of this I want Krok to learn night daze or dark pulse! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

It can't learn Night Daze, as it's a signature move. And Dark Pulse is only possible due to B2W2 possibly having Move Tutors.

Still, how do you poach a Volcarona...with it's movepool, it seems both impossible and impractical to try and poach one.

I wanna see Krokorok learn ThunderPunch(w/B2W2 move tutors, helps against Jellicent) or Sand Tomb(a new move for Ash to tinker with, and looks awesome in the anime when done right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom