• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I have currently been having some issues with my Japanese Global Link account. Whenever I try to log in, it directs me to this page-https://members.pokemon.jp/mypage/registernameaddress/

I have been able to fill out all the information save for the email and phone registration box. It keeps giving me this error message-メールアドレス(携帯電話) はメールアドレスの形式で入力してください

Can anyone translate this text and tell me how to properly fill in this box?

I have currently been having some issues with my Japanese Global Link account. Whenever I try to log in, it directs me to this page-https://members.pokemon.jp/mypage/registernameaddress/

I have been able to fill out all the information save for the email and phone registration box. It keeps giving me this error message-メールアドレス(携帯電話) はメールアドレスの形式で入力してください

Well I popped it into Google Translate, and it gave me this:

(Mobile phones), please e-mail address entered in the form of e-mail address

I'm not sure what to make of it. It seems to be implying that you aren't entering a proper email address.

Well I popped it into Google Translate, and it gave me this:

(Mobile phones), please e-mail address entered in the form of e-mail address

I'm not sure what to make of it. It seems to be implying that you aren't entering a proper email address.

I don't think that's the issue, given that I'm giving it the same email address I gave it when I first signed up. I think the problem is that I'm not writing it out to their liking. It might have something to do with these other two lines of text that are below the entry box-

半角64文字まで
※ピリオド(ドット)が連続するメールアドレスや、「@」の直前にピリオド(ドット)が入るメールアドレスでは、ご登録いただけません。

Thanks in advance.

I don't think that's the issue, given that I'm giving it the same email address I gave it when I first signed up. I think the problem is that I'm not writing it out to their liking. It might have something to do with these other two lines of text that are below the entry box-

半角64文字まで

Thanks in advance.

Up to 64 characters
※ e-mail address (dot) enter, can not be registered in the period just before the "@" and the e-mail address (dot) is a continuous period.

Well this is odd. It seems to be saying your email address is too long?

半角64文字まで

Thanks in advance.

Up to 64 characters
※ e-mail address (dot) enter, can not be registered in the period just before the "@" and the e-mail address (dot) is a continuous period.

Well this is odd. It seems to be saying your email address is too long?

Ok, just solved it after basically entering the entire page into google translate. The whole thing was some stupid mobile newsletter, and at the bottom were three options. All I had to do was to click the third option without entering anything. Gah... My apologies.

Best St George's Day present evah...

After ~7 months trying to win a single Sky Race, I finally beat it and got a female Dratini, best Sky Race 'mon this side of Drought Vulpix.

Looks like the Dragonite in my sig will get replaced...

How long does it take to get to 10,000 dream world points? I'm getting sick of the same Pokemon in the same areas. Especially since I keep on getting Spooky Mansion and I swear all I see is Mawile and Wobbufet. What are the quickest ways to rack up more points?

How long does it take to get to 10,000 dream world points? I'm getting sick of the same Pokemon in the same areas. Especially since I keep on getting Spooky Mansion and I swear all I see is Mawile and Wobbufet. What are the quickest ways to rack up more points?

Assuming you know you can go to 5-7 areas each session instead of just to the tree and back home, basically do all the minigames you find even for Pokémon you're not interested in befriending. Pokémon Seek is great when you can get it because it is (potentially) the quickest way to get 20 points, since it ends whenever you complete the task in hand.

I used to set myself targets of ~200 points a session, ~1,000 points a week, which ensures 10,000 after a couple of months or so. It does get a bit boring until you reach 2,500, 5,000 and 7,500 points for the respective unlockables, but you'll end up seeing different Pokémon altogether.

Don't forget watering ppls berries. After that and playing with every single Pokemon I found, it was easy to get to 10k. Make sure you get 500pts per day though, if you do, you'll reach 10k in about 20 days.

Last edited:
Today, I decided to go on the Japanese Global Link for the first time in ages. When I tried to log in, it decided that it wants to know my name in Kanji.

I think we can see the obvious problem here and also...why? Anyone got any advice? (aka, will I get away with bullshitting it or not? xD).

Last edited:
Today, I decided to go on the Japanese Global Link for the first time in ages. When I tried to log in, it decided that it wants to know my name in Kanji.

I think we can see the obvious problem here and also...why? Anyone got any advice? (aka, will I get away with bullshitting it or not? xD).

Kanji? Surely it would allow kana. Input shouldn't be a problem if you can use Microsoft's little Japanese input add-on, or you could even cut and paste from elsewhere. But that all seems rather strange.

Kanji? Surely it would allow kana. Input shouldn't be a problem if you can use Microsoft's little Japanese input add-on, or you could even cut and paste from elsewhere. But that all seems rather strange.
Yeah, it was Kanji. I mean, I easily managed to get my name translated into Kanji online (not sure how accurate it is, but my name doesn't have to be exact anyway xD) but I was curious as to why it was asking for that information :S.

Yeah, it was Kanji. I mean, I easily managed to get my name translated into Kanji online (not sure how accurate it is, but my name doesn't have to be exact anyway xD) but I was curious as to why it was asking for that information :S.

I believe it was due to a Privacy Policy change by TPC on March 29th.

I believe it was due to a Privacy Policy change by TPC on March 29th.
I see. So could I get away with BSing a name?

Imposter ditto

So does anyone know if the DW imposter ditto has been released yet. If so, when? And if it hasn't, can you tell me when it will be released? I would really like one if they have been released.

Re: Imposter ditto

@Dr.J (champ. jobob);

No, they haven't been released and there is currently no word on if/when they will be.
Moving this to correct thread as well since we have a thread dealing with DW things. Please use the search function next time before making threads so you don't make duplicates.

~Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom