• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

You're very pretty Meryn :)

Also, KITTY *huggles* :3

Thank you. >///<"

Heh, yes! He is most definitely the cuddley one. He always clings to my arms if I pick him up. ='3

540154_417358281611271_100000113094569_1694547_1759608182_n.jpg

No offense, but I just thought you look a little bit like this russian celebrity.

001f7dy2

I'm probably wrong though. :x

Once more, everyone here looks absolutely wonderful :D WONDERFUL.

And here is me, about 10 minutes ago.

2lazxp0.jpg

Yes, that is the Victini plush I got for 2nd place in the photography contest here. It's huge and AMAZING. That was our "Fun" picture. NOW WE GET SERIOUS.

15x67hx.jpg

...Actually, it's pretty much "I don't give a fuck" picture. Close enough.

Once more, everyone here looks absolutely wonderful :D WONDERFUL.

And here is me, about 10 minutes ago.

2lazxp0.jpg

Yes, that is the Victini plush I got for 2nd place in the photography contest here. It's huge and AMAZING. That was our "Fun" picture. NOW WE GET SERIOUS.

15x67hx.jpg

...Actually, it's pretty much "I don't give a fuck" picture. Close enough.

So that's how Miar looks? I see.

@Blue Dragon; You look pretty. Such lovely eyes. <3

@Meryn; As lovely as ever. :3 and your kitty is adorable! :D

@Milkapoke; You look pretty! :) and the second picture made me laugh. I love that IDGAF face. =')

180990_10150106817481065_511286064_6656708_7027861_n.jpg

This was our pep section for our girls basketball team at their regional tournament. I'm the one with Burke 00 on my body :p

Do we have to post pics of ourselves, or can we post pics of other things, too?
I think it has to be of you, but you can have other things like pets in it too, for this this thread anyway. Random Images in the Fun and Games section can be an image of anything, whether taken by photo, gif, banner or just about anything.

Anyway, I might upload a picture of me later.

Prom!

Some of these images are larger than normal.

IIcFu.jpg

This one's smaller.
rSbOm.png

Mellow Mango
f3eVo.jpg

When the DJ is playing one genre of music the whole night, and the only dancing that goes with the music are grinding, or grinding slowly, and it looks like people are (spoilered for the younger BMGFers)
having sex in various positions while dancing,
I have no idea what I'm doing.
zcYuA.jpg

This pic was taken in the beginning of March. :) (Also, I haven't dyed my hair yet due to me forgetting about it, so I'm gonna do it tomorrow. >.<; )

120302-173315.jpg

Being a college senior would mean you're older than I, which is a bit of a stretch, so yeah.

2m7j8sp.jpg

The only recent photo I have, which was taken last week.

I was feeling fresh-faced after getting up early and rushing for a haircut, sue me.

e951d71d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom