• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

Anyone know a good place to EV train Attk and Sp. Atk in Diamond other than the Unown cave?

Anyone know a good place to EV train Attk and Sp. Atk in Diamond other than the Unown cave?

If you want both at once, the really isn't any other place you could go. If you want Attack EVs, use the Super Rod to fish some Seaking and Gyarados. The Old Chateau would be your best bet for things Sp. Attack EVs, the only things that appear, Gastly (and it's evolutions if you have a Gen III game in the GBA slot), give Sp. Att EVs.

Thx alot Tsurugi I did wanted to get both at the same time but I get side track with the Unown trying to get the forms I havent capture :)

I just beaten the Elite Four in Diamond and am at the Old Chateau at night, trying to make Rotom appear. I've got all of the requirements set, but it's still not appearing for me. Do I also need the National Dex to get it to appear?

I just beaten the Elite Four in Diamond and am at the Old Chateau at night, trying to make Rotom appear. I've got all of the requirements set, but it's still not appearing for me. Do I also need the National Dex to get it to appear?

Yes, you need the National Dex for Rotom to appear.

Ah... Okay, thanks.

While I'm at it, what exactly am I supposed to do at the Battle Tower so as to gain entry to the Resort Area? I think it involves meeting Palmer, which I'm guessing requires a 21 win streak, but I can hardly remember how I did it once...

Ah... Okay, thanks.

While I'm at it, what exactly am I supposed to do at the Battle Tower so as to gain entry to the Resort Area? I think it involves meeting Palmer, which I'm guessing requires a 21 win streak, but I can hardly remember how I did it once...

It's been a while, but it seems as though you need to complete the Regional Dex & talk to Professor Rowan.

Actually,

On the north side, the guards say for you to get the National Dex.

On the eastern side, they say to "check out the Battle Tower". That is the one I am wondering about.

Actually,

On the north side, the guards say for you to get the National Dex.

On the eastern side, they say to "check out the Battle Tower". That is the one I am wondering about.

Isn't that where the scene with Barry and Palmer plays out...

After you get the National Dex?

Ah I see.... Thanks again.

One last question, sorry. But does anyone know if there are other trainers that have Driftloom in their party (BESIDES the trainers in Fantina's gym, I think I missed all of them...)? I don't really want to wait until Friday just to get it recorded in my dex...

One last question, sorry. But does anyone know if there are other trainers that have Driftloom in their party (BESIDES the trainers in Fantina's gym, I think I missed all of them...)? I don't really want to wait until Friday just to get it recorded in my dex...

I believe the only trainer that has one is one of the trainers in the Hearthome Gym. Just change your DS clock, encounter Drifloon, save and then change the clock back.

I believe the only trainer that has one is one of the trainers in the Hearthome Gym. Just change your DS clock, encounter Drifloon, save and then change the clock back.

... *Facepalms* Why didn't I think of that, and I was the one who changed their DS date to get Cubcoo, that never crossed my mind now. Alright, thank you then.

... *Facepalms* Why didn't I think of that, and I was the one who changed their DS date to get Cubcoo, that never crossed my mind now. Alright, thank you then.

No problem at all. :)

In case you (or anyone else) ever need a specific pokemon in a trainer's party in Pt, this list tells you who has what and where.

Recently, I started playing Diamond again and I have a question. In the Old Shatue, is there any meaning of the people that pop up there then dissapear? Also, does that painting in the last room have any meaning too? The painting that has red eyes then shuts them when you come near.

Recently, I started playing Diamond again and I have a question. In the Old Shatue, is there any meaning of the people that pop up there then dissapear? Also, does that painting in the last room have any meaning too? The painting that has red eyes then shuts them when you come near.

No, all of that is just for atmosphere.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I've heard Gallade is a good "Slave" for catching Pokemon, but I'm unsure of what moves are needed. I'm guessing Mean Look, Hypnosis, False Swipe, and Swords Dance/*filler'?

Swords Dance could be good for powering up False Swipe, but something like Drain Punch could be good filler. Trick could be useful for stealing useful items from wild Pokemon.

Swords Dance could be good for powering up False Swipe, but something like Drain Punch could be good filler. Trick could be useful for stealing useful items from wild Pokemon.

I see, Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom