• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title: 歌えメロエッタ!愛の旋律!!
Translation: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!
Airing on: June 21, 2012

Blurb: Satoshi and the others, having found out that the Isshu League begins in three months, decide to go eat Tachiwaki City's famous "Tunbear Ice Cream" at Dent's suggestion. When they do, they meet the Sinnoh region Champion, Shirona.

bcL9x.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BW08?: Meloetta episode

Oh Miju you horny otter, you.
She's sleeping. It's not consensual. No means no.

Re: BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!

By the summary, looks like we know he's beaten Homika and gained his eighth badge :/.

Meloeeta is....small....

By the summary, looks like we know he's beaten Homika and gained his eighth badge :/.

Confirmed to be true. (ish)
Please refer to this thread to discuss it, if you all please.

Re: BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: June 21

Meloetta's so tiny. It looks like her head could fit into Ash's hand nicely.

Of course, Cynthia would be found at an ice cream place. I hope she doesn't take too long choosing her flavors this time... XD

I wonder if Meloetta's sickness has anything to do with the reason for it travelling with the main characters in the near future.

Anyways, if the Unova League is officially confirmed to begin in three months from this episode, looks like the timeline continuity will be skewed again.

Meloetta looks smaller than usual in that pic.

In the ending, she's taller than Oshawott. Here, she looks shorter.

Or maybe it's because we're only seeing Meloetta's head, and her head is much smaller than Oshawott's.

Anyone think the three months will actually be upheld in terms of real-time?

As in we've got about 12 or so episodes left?! :/

As in we've got about 12 or so episodes left?! :/

Its possible. Eastern Unova doesn't need that much advertising. And if the league is soon it gives the writers free time for next year.

decide to go eat Tachiwaki City's famous "Tunbear Ice Cream" at Dent's suggestion. When they do, they meet the Sinnoh region Champion, Shirona.

So, I guess in order to begin the World Tournament Junior Cup, Cynthia is being a torchbearer with an ice cream.

When Ash returned home after collecting all the Kanto badges, Professor Oak told him that he two months left until the Indigo League, and that's exactly how long it took in real life. I doubt that the gap would even be mentioned if it weren't going to be upheld in real-time terms, so it seems that the Eastern Unova arc will be about as long as the Whirl Islands arc was.

Last edited:

When Ash returned home after collecting all the Kanto badges, Professor Oak told him that he two months left until the Indigo League, and that's exactly how long it took in real life. I doubt that the gap would even be mentioned if it weren't going to be upheld in real-time terms, so it seems that the Eastern Unova arc will be about as long as the Whirl Islands arc was.

They also said the same 3 month thing in Hoenn right after Ash got his 8th badge from Juan. Was it 3 months from there too? Because there was still the Grand Festival before hand.

Yes. I checked and it turns out that Ash was also told he had to wait three months for the Silver and Ever Grande Conferences, but only a single month for the Sinnoh League; all three cases matched the real-life gap.

Hey guys ,There some confusion !
Ash met Cynthia & Meloetta here right before heading to eastern Unova . Meloetta join Ash after he rescue her !
That what is Confirmed !
But in the preview , Meloetta wasn't with Ash when he arrive at Eastern Unova ! She wasn't in the plane ether.
So , 2 guess
- Meloetta turn herself invisible & followed Ash all the way to Eastern Unova !
- Meloetta was inside Ash's pokeball.
You know What I mean !
So Can this actually gonna happen in this episode ???

I like the continuity with Cynthia and ice cream XD
Also, with everything that was said above, it's pretty much confirmed now:

July, August, September - about 13 eps of East Unova arc, the "3 months" before the Unova League
October, November, December - the Unova League (and possibly some Iris/Drayden stuff too if it isn't in the East Unova eps)
Then starting with 2013 we'll get the beginning of a new saga, something like the BF or whatever they'll decide to do from then until next gen...

I really don't think Ash is ready for the League though... hopefully East Unova will give him some serious trainings...
I also wonder if Dawn will be around for all these 13 eps - seems just about right for an extended visit

Looks like dryed instant Meloetta...way too tiny...maybe Satoshi should add some water? I see a bucket in the scan...so it is possible.

I really like the ice-cream continuity with Shirona. Some users *cough* kinda Kasumi-syndromed her for me but in the end I really like her and it is good to see her character portrayed as funny as ever. ( If only she'd use something else than Garchomp...)

I wonder how the Tunbear-ice looks like. Is frozen snot involved?

Looks like dryed instant Meloetta...way too tiny...maybe Satoshi should add some water? I see a bucket in the scan...so it is possible.

Oshawott's a Water type, so he can get her wet. Heck, Oshawott could fill the bucket himself.

Edit: That come out more wrong than I thought it would. :<

Last edited:

Oshawott's a Water type, so he can get her wet. Heck, Oshawott could fill the bucket himself.

This explains why he's laying totally exhausted on the floor next to a blushing Meloetta in the other scan...*giggles like a schoolgirl*

Last edited:

I also wonder if Dawn will be around for all these 13 eps - seems just about right for an extended visit

She should watch the league.

She should watch the league.

I guess that's possible but I wouldn't want her to get stuck with Iris and Cilan just watching Ash battle for 6-8 eps... I assume that for the East Unova arc she'll actually do stuff, not just sit and watch... so in that case, I wouldn't really want to see her stuck in the audience doing nothing... though I won't say no for more Dawn either... XD just seems a little pointless, but we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom