• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie would be more interesting if the village elder were involved in the plot rather than just being seen in a flashback.

So is Kyurem the unofficial leader of the Tao trio? Since it has the strongest DNA?

Do you already know something about Team Rocket? Will they be in the movie?

My question is, will Keldeo become the Musketeer trio master in its new forme?

Nice that we actually get some Iris/Elder flashbacks here... though it also makes me wish they'd handle Iris' character better in the show itself... her character had potential to be more interesting than what she ended up being... oh well, hopefully we'll at least get some nice Iris scenes in this movie... Kyurem is SO perfect for an Iris-focused story... being both ice and dragon... though Iris clearly doesn't star in this movie, but hopefully she'll at least play some role...

the darumakas bento are so cute! I like Malin, but she will have microscopic role in the movie, like the magnamite girl in movie 13.
With the new form of keldeo, i'm wondering if he is a boy or a girl, she look like Misty and a pony lol

With the new form of keldeo, i'm wondering if he is a boy or a girl, she look like Misty and a pony lol

How on earth do you think the new Keledo form looks like a pony-version of Misty? It sure as hell is not a Misty reference if that's what you're implying.

My question is, will Keldeo become the Musketeer trio master in its new forme?

Why are people so fixated with fitting things into restricted fan-terminology?

If anything, I'd say Keldeo represents the second generation of Sacred Swordsmen, taking up the mantle of Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion.

Just in case you guys were wondering, no, the Rocket-Dan does not appear in a single panel of the 80-page first chapter. Doesn't mean they won't still be in the movie, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Ahaha the new Keldeo forme's mane does slightly resemble HG/SS Misty's hair. But I'm reminded more of Mars (Team Galactic) and Ariana's (Team Rocket) hair.

Once again, Koichi Yamadera is voicing a character. :-D This time, he is playing Cobalon.

wwwdotuporg3111097.jpg

Doesn't really have anything new, but you get a Tretta puck when you go see the movie.

Like... a hockey puck I can hit with a stick because I know Shoko Nakagawa voices the same character? Awesome.

I'm wondering if Hikari will be in the movie... or the movie may not have connection with the episode order. Anyone have the complete manga from corocoro??

I'm wondering if Hikari will be in the movie... or the movie may not have connection with the episode order. Anyone have the complete manga from corocoro??

We already know she's not in the movie, Dogasu translated the manga and she's not there.

I'm wondering if Hikari will be in the movie... or the movie may not have connection with the episode order.

If I remember right, Zorua's movie is aired in the middle of anime's league arc. So, I don't think so.

Mima said:
Speaking of the movies, the movie for Pokemon 15th anniversary has been finally completed! Like 15 years ago, the special feature of this year's movie is the short movie! In the short, Pochama, Sonansu and others make a big riot on the screen! Please make sure to show up in the theater! By the way, Team Rocket is... hiding... Please find them!

Looks like the Rockets will be in it after all. Guess we'll have to hunt for them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom