• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

Monster Mijumaru

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Legit Keldeo or Meloetta, I have pretty much all Legendaries, I have a Mew and even Celebii up for trade.

Also the Shiny Nobunaga Rayquaza, I'd love a Meloetta especially, Legit of course if anybody is willing to trade, if there is anything PM me or write in this thread please :)

We can talk and see if there is anything else you want that I have to offer.

I really appreciate it guys! thank you

Last edited:
As far as I know, Meloetta isn't available (in japan) until July 14th...

As far as I know, Meloetta isn't available (in japan) until July 14th...

Yeah I wasn't too sure what was available or not, but I'd definitely love a Keldeo regardless!

Thanks for telling me, do you have a Keldeo you'd wish to trade at all? :)

Not yet, I'm waiting to get a copy this weekend. Good luck!

Okay, thank you anyway. Have fun with your copy! I appreciate the help :)

if i can get my keldeo cloned what would you trade for it?

Yes sure! It would be a clone of a Legit Keldeo with all the perks of having the original right? What would you want for it?

what you got as in rare/legendary/shiny :)

Yes sure! It would be a clone of a Legit Keldeo with all the perks of having the original right? What would you want for it?

I have a Level 58 Darkrai and Level 82 Mew, if you're interested in either one of those?

are both legit? if so then probly take the mew

I have a Level 58 Darkrai and Level 82 Mew, if you're interested in either one of those?
Are both legit/ what natures :3

are both legit? if so then probly take the mew

Are both legit/ what natures :3

I think so I got them over GTS and I heard Gamefreak blocked Hacked Pokemon from GTS. But the Darkrai is Sassy and Mew is Quriky :) Interested in either of those at all?

I think so I got them over GTS and I heard Gamefreak blocked Hacked Pokemon from GTS. But the Darkrai is Sassy and Mew is Quriky :) Interested in either of those at all?

Yah mew, only have a hack one & it is by far one of the best pokeon out there... mewtwo's better more badass

Yah mew, only have a hack one & it is by far one of the best pokeon out there... mewtwo's better more badass

Awesome! So you definitely wanna trade? But agreed! Mew is awesome :)

My friend code is: 3354-0293-9493

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom