• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I'm looking for the newly released Keldeo for my Black Version. Can't offer that much, I have a spare set of the other musketeers, a GameStop Celebi, and Tornadus and Thundurus (both of these have Pokérus and Thundurus has also gained a bit of EXP). Can also trade for multiples of these if 1-to-1 sounds too unfair.

My FC is 1119 9422 5709.

I'm looking for the newly released Keldeo for my Black Version. Can't offer that much, I have a spare set of the other musketeers, a GameStop Celebi, and Tornadus and Thundurus (both of these have Pokérus and Thundurus has also gained a bit of EXP). Can also trade for multiples of these if 1-to-1 sounds too unfair.

My FC is 1119 9422 5709.

i have 2 spare (cloned) & yes its legit i can trade a bit later to you

Mmkay. I'll be ready as soon as you are :p Should I be using the FC off your signature?

Yeah, I'll be there in a sec.

E: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom