• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

First visit to the Dream World to explore the Icy Cave. Tucked in a Cubchoo. Was sent to the Icy Cave 7 times in a row (on the 7th visit it was empty).

Items:

Belue Berry
Dark Gem
Durin Berry (4 times)
Ghost Gem
Grass Gem
Heart Scale
Ice Gem
Pass Orb (4 times)
Smooth Rock
Watmel Berry (2 times)
Yellow Shard

Pokemon:

Baltoy (Wailord, genderless, Gravity)
Cleffa (Scoop Ice Cream, female, Encore)
Cubone (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Bone Club)
Cubone (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Perish Song)
Diglett (Pokemon Search, male, Stealth Rock)
Diglett (Pokemon Search, male, Stealth Rock)
Dunsparce (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Magic Coat)
Dunsparce (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Stealth Rock)
Nosepass (Pokemon Search, female, Ancientpower)
Onix (Wailord, male, Rock Climb)
Sandshrew (Frozen Treat Sweep, female, Sand-Attack)
Sandshrew (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Sand-Attack)
Shieldon (Sky Race, male, Fissure)
Snorunt (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Weather Ball)
Snover (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Razor Leaf)
Solrock (Pokemon Search, genderless, Zen Headbutt)
Spheal (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Aqua Tail)

Wasn't sure whether to take home Sandshrew or Nosepass, but chose Nosepass. Cleffa has a boosted female/male ratio, so I deprioritise it.

Also they added a bunch of new dolls to the Dream Catalogue, on top of the new decor items they had added already. Some of the dolls require berries that have already been available for a while, rather than the new area's berries.

dream-world-new-dolls.jpg

@Hammerite; Those dolls are freaking adorable. Still a bit sad they didn't add Porygon2 but i digress.

I made the mistake in thinking the Cool Hole/Icy Cave wasn't out yet and tucked in a Litwick -_-' Thus i was only able to get to IC once in between a tirade of Spooky Manor. What i had found was mostly Pass Orbs and a pair of Leppa and Durin berries. The only pokemon i found was a Natural Gift/Aftermath Voltorb :/ Here's to hoping i have better luck today.

I think the limit of trips to the Island of Dreams has increased. I got about nine visits before the Pokemon and Items disappeared.

Well i definately had better luck today :3c

Tucked in my Beartic and was sent to the Icy Cave a whole slew of times. Found a bunch of new pokemon, including a female snorunt and shuckle, but in the end snorunt is way better than shuckle. I also found a bunch of items like a ground gem, some dusk balls, a revive, a heart scale, more durin and leppa berries, but i was lucky and found 2 watmel berries as well!

That new Frozen Treat Sweep game is pretty tricky too. at first i couldn't tell who i was since it changes each time you play :B

I also made a japanese friend in there who was playing their White 2 game ;o

Well my session today or rather last night (since it's after midnight here and I went in about an hour ago) but anyway I had a pretty good session despite for my misses with the Frozen Treat Sweep. I believe that is the name for the new game.

I ran into a Dunsparce but I missed beating the game due to it being the new one.

I ran into males of Snorunt, Cranidos, Shuckle and Aron.

I also ran into a Spheal but it was the new Ice game and much like the Dunsparce one, I missed beating it.

I ran into a Nosepass and it was Pokémon Seek so I was able to beat it. Nosepass was female.

As I was leaving the area, I saw an area shaking so I decided to see if it would be male or female. It was a Cubone that wanted to play the new ice game... so I decided to go for it. I beat it this time but it was male.

I decided to pick Nosepass due to it being female.

Second visit to the Dream World since the Icy Cave opened up. I tucked in a Cryogonal. Visited the Icy Cave 6 times and the Windswept Sky once before the Island dried up. On my visits to the Icy Cave I found the following:

Items:

Durin Berry
Leppa Berry (3 times)
Normal Gem
Pass Orb (2 times)
Rare Bone
Revive
Steel Gem (2 times)
Watmel Berry (3 times)
Yellow Shard

Pokemon:

Aron (Ice Cream, male, Harden)
Baltoy (Wailord, genderless, Gravity)
Cleffa (Ice Cream, male, Encore)
Cranidos (Sky Race, male, Fire Punch)
Cubone (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Bone Club)
Cubone (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Perish Song)
Diglett (Pokemon Search, female, Beat Up)
Dunsparce (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Defense Curl)
Geodude (Sky Race, female, Stealth Rock)
Geodude (Sky Race, male, Rock Climb)
Sandshrew (Frozen Treat Sweep, female, Super Fang)
Shieldon (Sky Race, male, Counter)
Shuckle (Ice Cream, female, Encore)
Sneasel (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Ice Punch)
Sneasel (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Low Kick)
Snorunt (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Powder Snow)
Snover (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Avalanche)
Spheal (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Powder Snow)

I took home the female Geodude.

I foolishly planted some supereffective move berries on Wednesday (Thursday?), but hopefully they will be ready to pick tomorrow and I'll be able to plant the new berries I've obtained from the cave.

Today I tucked in my Cubchoo. I visited the Icy Cave only four times (and the Spooky Manor once) before the Island dried up. I took home a female Rough Skin Gible.

Items:

Bug Gem
Durin Berry
Dusk Ball (2 times)
Fire Gem
Leppa Berry (2 times)
Steel Gem
Watmel Berry (2 times)

Pokemon:

Aron (Ice Cream, male, Head Smash)
Cranidos (Sky Race, male, Fire Punch)
Diglett (Pokemon Search, female, Stealth Rock)
Dunsparce (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Magic Coat)
Geodude (Sky Race, male, Rock Climb)
Gible (Ice Cream, female, Dragon Rage)
Onix (Pokemon Search, female, Stealth Rock)
Sandshrew (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Counter)
Shieldon (Sky Race, male, Counter)
Sneasel (Frozen Treat Sweep, female, Taunt)
Sneasel (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Ice Punch)
Snorunt (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Powder Snow)
Snover (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Giga Drain)
Spheal (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Fissure)
Swinub (Frozen Treat Sweep, male, Odor Sleuth)

Here for your enjoyment is a picture of a big pile of pokemon dolls in my house:

doll-stack.jpg

For myself, I ended up going into Icy Cave about 4-5 times, and once or twice into the sky (with a beartic, who the heck knows why).

Found these assorted things in Icy Cave:
gible - ice cream - male - endure
sandshrew - treat sweep - male - counter
snover - treat sweep - male - avalanche/razor leaf
shuckle - ice cream - male - encore
dunsparce - treat sweep - male - magic coat
shuckle - ice cream - female - helping hand
leppa berry (most common berry that i keep finding)
light clay
watmel berry
durin berry
pass orb
dusk ball
belue berry
yellow shard

Took home the Shuckle this time as it was my only female tonight.
Saving up my berries though to by the oasis island 1st before i splurge on the dolls/items :B

Does anyone know what the "special present" for registering B2W2 in addition to BW on the Global Link is yet? I still haven't seen any mention of it.

the new PGL layout annoys me. its so busy and thrown around that i go all crosseyed looking at it, and then it doesn't tell you how many hours you have to wait anymore :U so i have to guess :I

Can't even tuck in a new pokemon to find out cuz my C-Gear is out of energy even though i tucked in my last pokemon yesterday :U

So, I'm pleasantly surprised to find out Watmel, Durin, and Belue berries yield 9 berries at harvest. This kind of makes up for their long wait times. Tropical hut and tree house, here I come!

Actually it's 15 iirc :I

Well, I did lose a whole day of watering so this makes it even better.

Yup it's indeed 15, just picked my berries and got that many.

Even though i tucked in a Vanilluxe, i was only sent to Icy Cave once towards the end of my stay before it dried up :I
So no new pokemon for me.

Does anyone know what the "special present" for registering B2W2 in addition to BW on the Global Link is yet? I still haven't seen any mention of it.

That would be access to certain gen 5 Pokemon in the dream world.
It's actually that your B2W2 games get the Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini skins, and the Snivy, Tepid, Oshawash dolls if you register B2W2 before 4pm JST 25th September, then you get them midway through October. This page on the site explains it.

Dream World

If this isn't in the correct forum, please kindly move it to the correct one, thank you.

So, the Dream World. I happen to find this a lot of fun actually :D I enjoy growing berries, trading berries, helping friends, decorating, and making more friends :D Me name on there is AllieP. I recently was finally able to go to the Sparkling Sea. My Pokedex is complete, so I don't really catch Pokemon from the Dream World, but I feel like I should since they often have different abilities than when you catch them in-game. Do you catch Pokemon in the Dream World?

Re: Dream World

@toodlesdoodles; catching dw Pokemon is an understatement for me xD Whenever there is any update to a Pokemon with a hidden ability to be released, it's pretty much like clockwork that I find a way to get my hands on one. Tbh I love the DW, the aspect of getting to use my computer for things outside of my DS game really drew me in.

Back
Top Bottom