• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search f

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search for ...

The August issue of Ciao magazine, a shoujo manga publication, comes with a DVD containing a seven-minute Pokémon anime short. "Sing, Meloetta: Search for the Rinka Berries" features Pikachu and Snivy on a quest to restore Meloetta's singing voice.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Sear

A prequel to the new Pikachu short? I thought it was going to be an OVA starring Meloetta that has no connections to what's going on in the anime.

Re: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Sear

Typically the Pikachu shorts bear little relation to what's going on in the anime too.

Is it just me, or are they really milking Meloetta for all it(she?)'s worth?

If they were milking him out, where are my Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases, bed sheets, sticker books, and hoodies?

Yeah, I want more Meloetta. It's disappointing that she didn't get her own (proper) movie, and while the anime starring role is nice, it remains to be seen how big it will end up being. She's easily Gen V's most interesting legendary, in my opinion.

If they were milking him out, where are my Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases, bed sheets, sticker books, and hoodies?
The Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases and stickers are available.
Seems like no bed sheets or hoodies yet though, though I don't know if either are common in Japan.

The Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases and stickers are available.
Seems like no bed sheets or hoodies yet though, though I don't know if either are common in Japan.

oAo ...huh. Wow, I was just joking. I didn't realize such merchandise existed... Man, now I want that Meloetta pillow, so cute.

I really want to watch this :(
I also wonder if this will get dubbed to English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom