• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What system will you play BW2 on?

Which system will you play BW2 on?

• Total voters

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
When you get BW2, which system will you play it on (or, which system are you playing it on already)? The DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL, the 3DS, or maybe the 3DS XL?

I think I'll probably play it on the 3DS, but I'll press start and select like all other DS games to make the screen smaller for a sharper quality. Though I might give it a little go on my DSi just to see what it's like.

I'm playing on my 3DS so I can trade with the first Black version on my DS Lite.

The only reason I would ever play it on my DS Lite is if I can't get C Gear and Streetpass tags at the same time on the 3DS when I'm at conventions.

Forget playing it in my mind, I'm playing my US White 2 from the future! Ohh yeah. -nods-

In seriousness, though, I'll most likely be using my 3DS, since my younger sister wants to use our DSi for her Black 2. Screen quality doesn't bug me that much since I barely notice it anyway.

If I do get these games, I'll be playing them on my clunky old DS.

Well, I have to play the Japanese games on a DSlite, but I'll play the US games on the DSi XL and 3DS, but primarily on the DSi XL.

If I save up for the 3DS Xl, then I'll play it on that. If not, I'll play it on my normal 3DS.

For the most part, on my DSi. I'd only use my old DS if I wanted to play it in Japanese, but I didn't get it. I don't have a 3DS (won't get it until they announce a main series Pokémon game for it), and if I did I probably wouldn't play it anyway because the battery life is terrible.

I only have the DS Lite so that'll be my system ^_^; I hope to eventually get a 3DS (but my husband and I are broke/poor/whatever you want to call it). I'm also hoping when/if more Pokemon games come out they'll still be for the DS for a while, at least until I can get a 3DS ^_^;

I'm playing on my 3DS so I can trade with the first Black version on my DS Lite.

The only reason I would ever play it on my DS Lite is if I can't get C Gear and Streetpass tags at the same time on the 3DS when I'm at conventions.

If you don't mind me asking, is the visual quality of the game good on the 3DS? Does it look a bit better than other DS games do on the system, or is it about the same as other ones?

Anyway, I probably will be playing on the 3DS, since I'm probably going to buy the Dream Radar and I don't really wanna change systems.

3DS definitely. I still have my original DS, but it's really old and the colors are all weird now. It's annoying to play on. I only use it to trade between games or to transfer Pokemon to Pal Park or over the Poketransfer. If I ever get a 3DS XL in the future, I'll play Black 2 on that, but I don't plan on getting one for a while.

*currently playing the games in his mind* -_____-

But seriously, I'll probably play it on my DSi (since my old crimson and black DS Lite is wearing out on me).

If they decide to come down on the price of the 3DS again, then I might get it.

If you don't mind me asking, is the visual quality of the game good on the 3DS? Does it look a bit better than other DS games do on the system, or is it about the same as other ones?

The games aren't as crisp as native 3DS games, and they don't take up the entire wide top screen, but they're playable. I play HeartGold on my 3DS and it manages just fine.

On my DS Lites, which are in rather poor condition right now but oh well.

My 3DS of course =) I hardly use my DSi anymore... it's so cluncky compared to the more streamlines 3DS... plus I want to get Kingdom Hearts 3D as well... plus I want to try that Dream Radar because I love the Therein Kami Formes (why couldn't they be the original designs?)

Probably my DSi. I like the feel of the buttons on there the most, and I still feel like it has a perfect screen-size (not too big). When it's out of batteries, I'll probably pop it into my DS Lite.

If I get these games, I'll play them on my DS Lite. I'm still not too interested in a 3DS right now, even though the price has decreased.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom