• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Homestuck
Hunger Games
Twilight
My Little Pony
Call of Duty
Milk (I think it tastes absolutely disgusting, why would you want to drink something that foul)
Glee
The Walking Dead or whatever it's called

Fanta
Jeans
One Direction
Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga
TLoZ...
Can't think of anymore.

Fanta
Jeans
One Direction
Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga
TLoZ...
Can't think of anymore.

TLoZ
The LoZ
The L of Z
The Legend of Z
The Legend of Zelda

What the fuck man?

On to mine.

CoD
Xbox in general. (PS3 is okay.)
Rap
Fucking Country
Pop (music)
MLP
Coca-Cola (Pepsi FTW)
N. I'm not a fan of puppet villains.

My Little Pony. I guess I will never understand the attraction, but I think it's really stupid. The whole "Brony" and mlp community annoys the hell out of me.

Fanta
Jeans
One Direction
Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga
TLoZ...
Can't think of anymore.

TLoZ
The LoZ
The L of Z
The Legend of Z
The Legend of Zelda

What the fuck man?

On to mine.

CoD
Rap
Fucking Country
Pop (music)
MLP
Coca-Cola (Pepsi FTW)

So I get fucked when I don't like TLoZ.

I JUST DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT!

Fanta
Jeans
One Direction
Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga
TLoZ...
Can't think of anymore.

TLoZ
The LoZ
The L of Z
The Legend of Z
The Legend of Zelda

What the fuck man?

On to mine.

CoD
Rap
Fucking Country
Pop (music)
MLP
Coca-Cola (Pepsi FTW)

Sorry man. I'm a Zelda superfan. I'd also like to point out that your name is a Zelda reference. "Cojiro" is a name from Ocarina of Time.

Fanta
Jeans
One Direction
Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga
TLoZ...
Can't think of anymore.

TLoZ
The LoZ
The L of Z
The Legend of Z
The Legend of Zelda

What the fuck man?

On to mine.

CoD
Rap
Fucking Country
Pop (music)
MLP
Coca-Cola (Pepsi FTW)

Sorry man. I'm a Zelda superfan.

Well too bad. I don't like it.

- WishfulShipping (WORST SHIPPING EVER :p)
- Vocaloid
- Justin Bieber
- Cherybelle (one of girlband in Indonesia :p, they do plagiarism :p)
- Bakugan
- Paul (Pokemon)
- Writing in Alay words
- Talking about celebrities
- Naruto
- Sarcasm
- Adele
- DouRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca) FFFUUU I hate this shipping :p
- Trip's straight shipping (except with Dawn and Iris )

Last edited:
-Justin Biever.
-Twilight.
-ICarly.
-Generally every show in kids channels that involves humans.
-Specially Victorious, with a capital H of hate.
-Bad goverment.
-Stop Having Fun Guys, type of person.
-Halo (Not so much as hate... but really dislike).
-Console wars (Why can't we all get along).
-Extremely sunny days, because my skin burns easily (However, I really like normal sunny days).
-GCPM11
-Bad movies.
-James Cameron's Avatar.

Thats all I can think at the moment.

MOD NOTE:
@コジロウ @Syxx;
In the future, take such arguments to PMs/VMs. While commenting on what a user dislikes is okay, the extent that you're carrying on suits a VM/PM conversation rather than posting in this thread.
------

Taking a friend's cell phone and playing with it without permission. What's the big deal, I got a new phone, okay, and there's nothing to look at, as I didn't install anything fancy. Why is it so wrong that I don't want to show it off?

- Soccer (or football, whatever). I think it's overrated. I'm not even that big of a sports person - I've done swimming and a bit of surfing, but that's about it.
- Mad Men. I hate how even though it takes place in New York City, it's got little diversity in the cast. Plus it's full of stereotypes.
- Two and a Half Men. It's not funny at all.
- Nickleback. They're so overblown and overrated.
- Avatar. As much as I like Titanic, I think James Cameron really messed this one up big time.
- Final Fantasy VII. I'm not into the Final Fantasy series at all, and of course this one takes the cake of annoyance. The Final Fantasy games have more cutscenes than actual action. It's so boring...
- While I do hate Justin Bieber, some of the anti-Bieber humour is getting old. It was funny at first, but now I just think "can we make fun of someone else instead?".
- Pairing Hilbert/Hilda and Cheren/Bianca. Do the heroes have to be an item for each other? I'm more supportive of Hilbert/Bianca and N/Hilda, personally.
- Originshipping. I love Steven Stone, and I can't imagine him as gay (no offence to any gay users). Two guys can be close friends without being gay.
- Pairing Morty/Eusine (or Falkner). I have nothing against Eusine or Falkner, but I don't think my favourite Gym Leader would be in love with a guy. I wish there were more fanfics pairing Morty with a female character (I kinda think he and Jasmine would make a cute couple:crush:).
- Heavy metal. I like my music to have words, not screams.
- Axis Powers Hetalia. It's kinda mean-spirited, and I sympathise with South Korea's decision to ban it. Plus the Japan character is a creator's pet.
- Paul (from Pokemon). He's such a jerkass.
- Cilan. He's annoying, I hate his food puns, and overall he's not funny. Plus I hate his "it's ____ time" phrases. And he's a Mary Sue - he's good at EVERYTHING. His game counterpart isn't so annoying.
- Resident Evil. Especially the fourth game, with the most annoying character of all, whiny President's daughter Ashley (oh give me a break! They HAD to include a cliched "kidnapped president's daughter" plot?). Plus the games are not that fun.
- Newgrounds. Many of the older submissions (prior to 2006) are tasteless and unfunny. Plus it sees no shame in controversy (such as their games that encourage cruelty to seals). The worst submission by far was this "whack-an-Arab" game that I found back in 2010. Not only is it offensively racist, but if you quit the game after losing, it shows you a picture of a gross-looking nude old woman in a suggestive pose. I actually vomited after seeing it. That is so unfunny and completely distateful! (I admit some of their more recent stuff is better.)

As for Adele, I'm not thrilled with her, but I have nothing against her.

Last edited:
I want to add a few things:

-Call of Duty.
-Twilight.
-Vocaloid.
-The lame crossover pairings like Sonic X Rainbow Dash & Sonic X Hatsune Miku. (Don't get me wrong. I'm a proud crossover shipper, but not everyone likes My Little Pony or Vocaloid! Some Sonic fans also like Pokemon, too.)
-SonAmy & FerrisWheelShipping. (I HATE it when Sonic is paired with Amy because Sonic is always running from Amy in the Sonic games sometimes. I find the latter pairing to be a bit too overrated! Sonic X Hilda & Sonic X Mei needs more love IMO!).

Oh, here's another one: Sacha Baron Cohen. His jokes are very unfunny and I found them disturbing. Bruno was the worst since it painted a whole continent with a broad brush regarding their culture. Borat wasn't much better, and plus it was just gross.

ONE DIRECTION! I hate them! I also hate pure bacon or anything pork.

Makes me think I'm lucky that I'm not even allowed to eat pork. Do your parents make you eat pork?

-Facebook I don't get what's so addicting about it I mean I have one to keep in touch with family
but other then that I just find it plain boring

-Eveeloutions- okay I don't hate them or anything I just don't like them as much as most people
though I admit I do like Flareon even though it sucks :Y

-Justin Bieber jokes AHAHAHAHAHA...we get it you hate JB you think he's gay or a girl hardy har har
your just so funny, seriously leave the poor kid alone I mean I admit I hate his music but I can't hate the kid himself
he's just doing what he loves is that such a problem

-I also don't like Bacon it just tastes gross to me :I

Hating on things. People seem to love hating on things for some reason.

But seriously, religion. I realize how blunt this is, but it's true. Religious art is often beautiful though.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom