• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they didn't shoehorn Dawn into this movie since its coming out while she's around with the group in the anime.

Or yah know, it could be the last film before Best Wishes 2 started. She could always be in the next film, even if she leaves after the tournament arc she still has a few more episodes than May or Misty had in there arc to be in a film, she and Pipulp are popular in Japan so. Thats another random topic brought to you buy Scott thanks for that :p
Let me just say, the animation looks amazing and poor Iris is really going to hate this.

In case anyone wasn't 100% certain, the TRio confirmed on their radio show that they aren't in the movie.

Though considering Mima's comment about them being "hidden" I'm thinking they might be in the background for a scene.

Wow, the first movie in 15 years that TR wasn't in. This has to say something.

Not in a movie anyway.
Nor outside one, Ash sucks period he won't even let Pikachu evolve this is why Red is 10x better than him because he catches every Pokemon he comes across maybe this is why Ash only won two tournament over the course of the series.

Nor outside one,

I can see a tiny chance of him getting Meloetta, though that probably won't happen

Ash sucks period

No

he won't even let Pikachu evolve

Lies
Pikachu doesn't want to evolve
Pokémon aren't items you can do whatever you feel with, they're living creatures, your friends, your family, and you'll let them do whatever they want to do
This fact alone proves Ash is a great trainer, and much better trainer than you'd be with your cruel and cold attitude towards Pokémon

this is why Red is 10x better than him

No

because he catches every Pokemon he comes across

That's actually what Ash is doing in BW, and that's actually a bad thing - it results in neglecting your Pokémon, barely forming any bond with them, barely training them or using them at all

maybe this is why Ash only won two tournament over the course of the series.

No, it's because he's not unbeatable, he's just one out of 23534634623464634 trainers in the world

With the new ''trailer'' that aired after today's movie I actually got excited for this movie.

Usually Pokémon movies aren't really that good these days, I haven't really been pleased with a movie since the Manaphy one, but this did actually look interesting. I like how Keldeo was undergoing training in BW? what's up with thaaaaaaaaaaat, and Virizon is just wow.

It seems to have potential, but I won't keep my hopes up too much.

This movie seems exclusively legendary Pokemon-driven at first, with Ash & co not showing up until later on... I like it!

....It's probably a good thing Sigmund Freud isn't alive to see that trailer....

Did anyone else see how derpy Black Kyurem looked at 1:44? I mean come on you're a legendary Pokemon you can't go around making stupid faces like that.. *sigh*

....It's probably a good thing Sigmund Freud isn't alive to see that trailer....

So Keldeo, tell me more about this "Secret Sword" of yours...

I'm not 100% certain, but it looks like Keldeo runs off to fight Kyurem on its own after explicitly being warned not to. What a little shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom