• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

No, I don't believe that's hacked. Blissey naturally has the crappiest of craptastic (Yknow, "crap" is rather fun to say. XD) Defense and Attack, while it's Special Defense and Attack is slightly better. And that HP is so not hacked either.

I think it was just Radar'd. ;D Seems fine to me..

oh good it will fit in perfectly with my masterballed lv.3 shiny latias

^ Now that is hacked. XDD

Psyduck

I dunno. Many people recieved a Shiny Psyduck ONLY during the event. Probably to get as much people off for the scammers. So, Im not the only one. That makes me think it. But....you're right, it might be legit.

I dunno. Many people recieved a Shiny Psyduck ONLY during the event. Probably to get as much people off for the scammers. So, Im not the only one. That makes me think it. But....you're right, it might be legit.

I got one as well but mine was in a master ball at first I was skeptical that you could get a legit shiny but I checked its stats the location and level it was caught at. It all looks legit what made me really think that it was legit was when I tried to trade for a Japanese mew I was so excited I almost traded my shiny latias by mistake luckily the mew was traded before I could complete the trade.

My suspicion, but I just wanted to make sure.

Milotic (Japanese)
Level: 51
OT: (Japanese name)
ID: 21469
Exp.: 131324
Appparently met at lv. 51.
Route 225.
Caught in a Master Ball.
Attack: 59
Defense: 102
Sp. Attack: 121
Sp. Defense: 134
Speed: 97

I question a Mew my friend clames it's Legit:

Mew
level 30
OT: Master
ID 38780

HP 106
Attack 68
Defence 58
Sp. Attack. 75
Sp. Def. 69
Speed 67

attacks:

Thunderbold
Icebeem
Psychic
Flamethrower

it's also captured in a Masterball.

all of this wreaks of "Hack". Should I throw it away or what should I do?

MasterKraft that milotic is hacked you cant find milotic in the wild they have to be evolved from febas

Rammykun the mew is hacked some one probably used an AR or game shark to open up the far away Island side quest in emerald if the mew was Japanese I would say it was probably legit.

Rammykun the mew is hacked some one probably used an AR or game shark to open up the far away Island side quest in emerald if the mew was Japanese I would say it was probably legit.

so what your saying is that it's legit, but obtained in an Illigit way, right? hmm, well, I also do wonder: did nintendo do any event's at comic-con these last few years for R/S/E/LG/FR?

Milotic (Japanese)
Level: 51
Appparently met at lv. 51.
Route 225.
Caught in a Master Ball.
MasterKraft that milotic is hacked you cant find milotic in the wild they have to be evolved from febas
I'm with Venom on this one - even if we assume that the Milotic was evolved from a Feebas, the fact that the current level is the same as the original level means that's not possible. Secondly, Feebas aren't found on Route 225. Lastly, rare as they are, who really uses a Master Ball to catch a Feebas? Or even a Milotic?

Right now I'm wondering who uses Master Balls on a Mew..? Mew's catch rate is 30, which is relatively close to Dialga and Palkia. *sigh* Little noobs fiddling with an AR...

I usually keep most of my hacked (or at least the obvious ones that scream "Um, DUH!") Pokes for a laugh. I have a L:5 shiny Mew (I already have a legit one... o__o;) and it was met on Route 203, I think. XD

so what your saying is that it's legit, but obtained in an Illigit way, right? hmm, well, I also do wonder: did nintendo do any event's at comic-con these last few years for R/S/E/LG/FR?

they did. they gave away the eon ticket for R/S and mystic ticket the one you need to catch Ho-oh and lugia. I cant remember which years though. if you were lucky enought to be in New York i think in 04 the pokemon store gave away the aurora ticket to catch deoxys.

I got this Jirachi from Emerald, my friend let me migrating his Jirachis, and here are it is:
Pokemon Species:Jirachi
Nickname:JIRACHI
Ribbons:The CHampion (hoenn) one
Ball:poke Ball
Area encountered:In a fateful Encounter
Level encountered:Lv 5
OT:WISHMKR
Moves:psychic, Doom Desire, Thunder, Double Edge
Stats:pretty Ok to me
ID no.20043
I got another from the GTS, with random Japanese letters, I got it in a maser ball, I received it from a offer I made, so Im really confused, if it serves of something, the ID is 06626

And my friend gets manaphy eggs tough action replay, does that make them Illegal ?

Last edited:
I got this Jirachi from Emerald, my friend let me migrating his Jirachis, and here are it is:
Pokemon Species:Jirachi
Nickname:JIRACHI
Ribbons:The CHampion (hoenn) one
Ball:poke Ball
Area encountered:In a fateful Encounter
Level encountered:Lv 5
OT:WISHMKR
Moves:psychic, Doom Desire, Thunder, Double Edge
Stats:pretty Ok to me

And my friend gets manaphy eggs tough action replay, does that make them Illegal ?

That jirachi looks to be at least partially hacked what is the OT id #? the I.D. # should be 20043. I say partially because Doom desire is a move that is learned at level 50 in Gen. 3 and level 70 in D/P. Double edge could be move tutored. The ribbon is possible if he had higher-level pokemon and never used it during the E4 it will still get the ribbon .

and the Manaphy eggs are not illegal but they are not legit.

That jirachi looks to be at least partially hacked what is the OT id #? the I.D. # should be 20043. I say partially because Doom desire is a move that is learned at level 50 in Gen. 3 and level 70 in D/P. Double edge could be move tutored. The ribbon is possible if he had higher-level pokemon and never used it during the E4 it will still get the ribbon .

and the Manaphy eggs are not illegal but they are not legit.

By the way,my Jirachi is Level 97, the japanese one is lv 5

Not an offered one. They have to accept your offer with a hacked pokemon. You CANNOT offer a hacked pokemon on the GTS.

That's not true at all. There are plenty of people who store illegitimate Pokemon on the GTS.

My friend got a Stunktank (or whatever that Skunk's name is) that was 100% obviously hacked. It was caught at the wrong place, at a ridiculously high level not normally found in the wild, and in a Masterball. All clear signs of hacking. And he was looking for the Skunk, not offering something for it.

And if you look for Mew on the GTS, you'll clearly see they're all hacked.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom