• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guilty Gear 2 Overture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A place to talk about the newest Guilty Gear game and the first one to be in 3D.
Now then, since Ky and Sol have been revamped, who do you think will get a new look next? I'm thinking Testament or I-No.

I'm wary of it being 3D, but the change isn't necessarily bad, especially since it doesn't look like this one will be a fighting game. I'm rather interested in seeing how they'll incorporate the old elements with new ones.

Naturally, I'm hoping to see my favourite characters, Testament and Dizzy. Where did you see Ky? So far, I've only seen Sol and someone that I can't identify, but certainly looks nothing like Ky.

looks like ps3 and 360, shame they wont move their games to the wii. oh well, they probably wont have bridget be playable anyway.

I'm sort of on the fence about it now. The environments look very nice and the gameplay sounds interesting, but the idea of Sol commanding an army of droids sounds a bit strange to me... I suppose I'll have to wait and see how it works into the story.

While we're sharing links, here's a gameplay trailer.

Yes. Yet another reason for me to buy a 360. It'll be interesting to see how Ky fares as a king. Thanks for the link Squall.

mmm... I like guilty gear, but I'm still rather skeptical on how this will turn out. But I hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom