• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Thanks Rai, that actually means a lot since no one's said that to me before from just the summary xD I have to see if I can actually do it though.

Now I think we've all calmed down some. Kelleo don't worry too much over it, I know how it feels when people say that they don't want to read your fic, we all know how it feels but like Rai pointed out everyone has their reasons. Now my reason for not reading isn't cause I hate crossovers it's cause I don't really like MIP (may god strike me down) but that's mostly it really.

About you nto liking Pokemon fics I have no qualms with and I completely understand. While Pokemon makes it pretty easy to write fics for the fact is that just cause you're in a Pokemon forum doesn't mean that you gotta read and/or write a Pokemon fic and in turn that does not mean that someone should tell you not to post a story just cause it's Non Pokemon, I myself think that the workshop needs more Non Pokemon and original stories as well.

And I also can understand how not getting readers frustrate you, I can understand it completely but remember that people aren't trying to throw you out; you're a part of th ecommunity as much as everyone else and if we have a right ot be here then so do you.

Now everyone you should all lay off as well, if Kelleo has done it before then you can't say if it was on purpose or not and saying that she's doing it on purpose is just asking for more out of her and it's not really helping at all with solving the matters.

As for the moving on part, yeah uE it is so that the conversation moves on, why? because there's just no point to having a discussion over such a matter that could be solved so easily and just breaking into an even bigger discussion is just something that'll end up making things worse and getting everyone in trouble.

I'm done. I don't wanna escalate something so fucking stupid.

What're you all doing? I'm currently trying to convince Cleverbot it's Batman xD.

Last edited:
whoa drama. guys let's all take a chill pill and just be friends, k?

let's not make unnecessary fools out of ourselves, k?

k.

right now i'm listening to some epic music and trying to find inspiration, ha.

So I've been thinking of an idea for a fic. It deals with a long war between regions that will last decades, the thing is that the fic won't follow just one main character but different main characters with every passing decade.
So, Game of Thrones? :p

*hit*

So I'm just gonna back off from the drama for a while and try and figure out why writing has been so difficult for me lately. In the future, I'll try not to offend anyone by clarifying what someone else said. Peace out.

So I've been thinking of an idea for a fic. It deals with a long war between regions that will last decades, the thing is that the fic won't follow just one main character but different main characters with every passing decade.
So, Game of Thrones? :p

*hit*

...in my defense...I've never watched or read so bare with me xD but I can assure that it'll be different.
@Feliciano; no feli, don't go :(

Hey guyz. So, funny story:

You ever heard of Mario Segale? Namesake of Mario Mario, lovable plumber/mushroom-whore?

Guess who I'm working for!

Well, guess I'm gonna come back to the writing world for awhile :p. Im currently working on a fic that's like a cross between pokemon and The Golden Compass, might have a chapter up in a couple of weeks. I want to make sur eI have this one finished/within 10 chapters of being finished before I post it, so I will finish it.

Also, congrats Aether! That's awesome!

whoa drama. guys let's all take a chill pill and just be friends, k?

let's not make unnecessary fools out of ourselves, k?

Like seriously. I stopped posting hours ago, and people STILL kept going? I know I misinterpreted things (I thought someone was being rude, but I was wrong and apologized), but I left the situation alone after awhile...

Anyway, I'm spriting. Fire Emblem spriting, to be precise. I tried my hand at Pokemon spriting, but I find it just too difficult compared to FE sprites, even mugshots, which can be complicated.

Speaking of spriting, currently making a surprise banner for a good friend of mine, Gastly's Mama.

First, I'm going to start with an apology. I'm sorry I haven't checked in with this thread over the last day or two, I've been busy. I'm sorry because after Executive Archer (Misheard Whisper)'s warning, infractions should have immediately gone out and F&B posts should have been deleted. That is happening now.

If you have a problem with another user, making a long post dealing everything that is wrong with them is not helpful. Please take your issue to the mods so the whole place doesn't erupt into a flame war as it has done twice in the last week on this thread. That is unacceptable. Even if your problem with someone is a general negative attitude that you don't feel to be rule breaking, we staff will be happy to address the situation.

I do not want to see this happening again in the future.

Speaking of spriting, currently making a surprise banner for a good friend of mine, Gastly's Mama.

Wow, that's really nice of you and I appreciate the sentiment, but you kind of ruined the surprised there xD

Well, In 20 minutes time, I'm off to the cinema for the new Spider-man movie and I can't wait to see it. I'm going to watch it with my older brother since he also likes those kinds of movies.

Aside from that, I've noticed my Notification box is getting pummeled with... eh... notifications of likes from a comment I've made several days ago.

Anyway, see ya later after I've watched the movie (in 3D) :)

That's awesome, Tophat. Hope it's good!

Also, that's really cool Aether. Congrats.

Well, what I was doing specifically was making a GBA-style mugshot of Boyd, from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and FE: Radiant Dawn. And I finished, but only just now added it to my DA. It was too late last night lol.

Hey guyz. So, funny story:

You ever heard of Mario Segale? Namesake of Mario Mario, lovable plumber/mushroom-whore?

Guess who I'm working for!

Mario and Luigi don't have a known last name. xP

But that's awesome, nonetheless!

No, their last name is "Mario". Look it up xD. It's Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

Back
Top Bottom