• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A few evolutionary stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hello! I once had a want thread here for a lot of Gen I-IV Pokémon here, but some of the trades ultimately failed to go through and thus I'm still missing a few. If you can offer any of these, I'd be glad to trade with you:

* Nidoran♂
* Machop
* Duskull
* Buneary

Additionally, I need the following amounts of evolutionary stones:
* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

For both the above Pokémon and for the stones, I'm able to offer offspring of other basic Pokémon, an equivalent amount of Water or Dusk Stones, or I should have a number of Rare Candies, Nuggets and PP Maxes (PP Maxes would, though, be traded with a ratio of one vs. multiple of the above).

And I'm in dire need of many legendaries, but I can't currently really offer anything better than the above, so unless you're feeling like giving up freebies, forget this paragraph :p

FC: 1119 9422 5709

Last edited:
Re: A few pre-gen V basic Pokémon

Hello! I once had a want thread here for a lot of Gen I-IV Pokémon here, but some of the trades ultimately failed to go through and thus I'm still missing a few. If you can offer any of these, I'd be glad to trade with you:

* Nidoran♂
* Machop
* Duskull
* Buneary

Additionally, I'm looking for pretty much any evolutionary stones. I haven't done a full tally, but I believe I am missing out on every type of them to be able to evolve all of those I need to.

For both the above Pokémon and for the stones, I'm able to offer offspring of other basic Pokémon, or I should have a number of Rare Candies, Nuggets and PP Maxes (PP Maxes would, though, be traded with a ratio of one vs. multiple of the above).

FC: 1119 9422 5709

I can offer buneary,and possibly machop and nidoran male

Last edited:

i can offer duskull....do you have a feebas?

awesome! my fc is 4900 2469 1846 and i can trade whenever :p

Update: I did the tallies for the evo stones and the result is that I need the following amounts:
* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

The previous offers still apply; also, I can trade any of these to an equivalent amount of Water and Dusk Stones as my Black City is selling those.

@Totodile2001; any update with your offer?

Update: I did the tallies for the evo stones and the result is that I need the following amounts:
* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

The previous offers still apply; also, I can trade any of these to an equivalent amount of Water and Dusk Stones as my Black City is selling those.

I can trade you a Buneary and the 2 Moon Stones. I'd trade for a Starly and a Croagunk

* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

I can trade you a Buneary and the 2 Moon Stones. I'd trade for a Starly and a Croagunk
Sure, that'll work out for me. Just give me a moment to breed one of both :p

E: Both have been bred now.

Last edited:
Re: A few pre-gen V basic Pokémon + evolutionary stones

Thanks for the trade! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom