• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

Last edited:
Never met anyone here irl. I live close enough to @Rainbow; and @Karkat Vantas; to meet them easily if we ever wanted to. I also really wanna meet my girlfriend @Lavender Frost; sometime. <3

Haha yeah we do live close to each other.

But I have managed to meet Parmalee, Rayne, Goodbye Blue Monday, nya_chan, SaixBanana, Poltergeist, and Araragi Hakase.

No need to acknowledge me. I already know I'm extremely important to everyone there your daily lives.

facepalm7.gif
I knew I'd forget somebody! Sorry Seto...

Well, I guess if people who've never met anybody here are listing people they'd like to meet, I'll do it, too.

I think the people I'd especially like to meet are @Pyradox;, @Caprizant;, @Kakuna Matata;, @Zenax;, @FABuLUSH!;, and probably a few others my fantastic memory can't procure.

[sub]But mostly Pyradox.[/sub]

Last edited:
I've only met one semi-active person in real life, but that's mostly because I made them get an account. XD @Heartbreak On Vinyl.

I've voice chatted with a couple of people, including @Scarlet Enchantress.

And then some people I'd love to meet in real life:
@Buzz; @Scarlet Enchantress; @Hypersonic; @Goose MacGriddle; @Kakuna Matata; @Neltharion S. Deathwing; @Zenax; @Koutetsuban; @Hallowheart;
@The Modio;

That's all I can think of off of the top of my head. ^^ There's probably a few I forgot.

this thread is so like phishing i don't even

There's a few people I'd like to meet, but I don't know if it'd ever happen because of different countries. Then again, most are British so it wouldn't be impossible at some point in the future if they were up for it. I think I'll be heading abroad a bit if I get into some of the college courses I want anyway.

I've been on cam with a few members, but the only one I know in real life is MaverickKaiser. He's the one that brought me to the URPG.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom