• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW95: Pokémon Nursery School Uproar! Washibon and Valchai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/wwwdotuporg3331738.jpg

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/BW095

Summary translated from Sushi at Serebii:

In a forest, the group discovers a Rufflet and a Vullaby fighting! When Cilan does a tasting with the two Pokémon...!?

BW095scan.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/9880mv.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/30mllqg.png

Last edited:
Re: BW95: Unsure

This translation is a bit more rough, but I believe it's something like "Pokemon Day Care in an Uproar! Washibon and Valchai".

The summary mentions Dent doing a tasting. Guess he'll resolve the conflict.

Re: BW95: Unsure

No lie, I always thought Vulchai would make a pretty good Pokemon for Dent.

Re: BW95: Washibon and Valchai

How many daycares does Unova even have? I'm glad that we have finally got some fillers. or maybe they'll give an egg to Dento out of nowhere as thanks

Re: BW95: Washibon and Valchai

Sounds like a very interesting episode just like the other 3231043 episodes before it. Seriously though, has the creativity been sucked out of the writers? I'll be optimistic since I love these two pokemon but it better be interesting.

This seems to be another filler, but I am glad that the writers are getting the anime debuts for Rufflet and Vullaby out of the way. I can't wait to see what Cilan does in this situation.

Wow, the list I made upon Genesect's reveal is being quickly thinned down. Let's review, shall we?

Top results, having not even been in Movie 14:
Ferrothorn, Vullaby, and Zweilous

Pokes that appeared in movies but have not appeared in the regular anime yet:
Samurott, Liepard (it was going to be in TR vs TP), Zoroark, Cinccino, Reuniclus, Klang, Eelektrik, Rufflet, and Braviary

6 pokemon remain...

Summary translated from Sushi at Serebii:

In a forest, the group discovers a Rufflet and a Vullaby fighting! When Cilan does a tasting with the two Pokémon...!?

Rufflet and Vullaby have turned up to late in my opinion, if they debuted earlier on, they'd have made excellant variety for background pokemon

^ well to be fair, they both show up later in the games as well, so maybe they were sticking to a theme like that.

And here I thought he didn't have a taste for chicks...

This seems to be another filler, but I am glad that the writers are getting the anime debuts for Rufflet and Vullaby out of the way. I can't wait to see what Cilan does in this situation.

Hmm, let me guess..... Probably find a solution like a normal person. Doesn't sound interesting to me unless someone catches one of them to stop the fighting. But I guess that would be too stupid of the writers to think of.:-/

On one hand: Crazily rehashed plot
On the other hand: Dent possibly doing something hilarious.

I'm kinda not convinced by this episode, but I get the feeling it'll be like recent Dent episodes. Not great, not awful, predictable but with a few hilarious scenes that makes the episode go from pedestrian to okay. Not super enthused, but I'm hopeful.

This episode can be as mediocre as it likes, as long as I will be getting to see Washibon that's all what matters.

Dent using his Pokémon Sommelier skills to resolve a conflict between two Pokémon? That's new. I'm interested.

As you all know, the other times we saw Pokémon Sommelier skills being used between a person and a Pokémon.

Last edited:
Sure do have a lot of daycares in this region =/
At least Dento's Dentoness should freak the kiddies out.

Why can't we meet some adverage aged trainer schools than these daycares? I get little kids but what happened to cool cotds like they used to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom