• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

another recruit, eh? indeed, many innocents have been swayed to the side of TBS over the years... ;o

What am I supposed to do? I didn't know middle-aged men could be so cute. Plus, I think Janine totally ships them.

Chili x Brycen (IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A NAME YET HOW D: )

because it's obscure, silly. Not really a maestro of the shippage,but I can help out by calling this the IcyHotShip.

What am I supposed to do? I didn't know middle-aged men could be so cute. Plus, I think Janine totally ships them.

oh god, i know what you mean. pokemon generally has the most adorable middle-aged men out of any video game franchise, but those two are something special. <3
... damn, i can feel myself being drawn back in! toxicbolt, why can't i quit you? D:

because it's obscure, silly. Not really a maestro of the shippage,but I can help out by calling this the IcyHotShip.

actually, brycen/chili does have a name! FrostedGlassshipping :)

All of my ships are rare....ridiculously so...like IRONSHIPPING....;____;

i feel ya on that one, bro. 8(
at least there's a few fanfics? not nearly enough art though... sigh~
Yeah...luckily in Japan it's a popular pairing so there's some art on Pixiv. But yeah

I swear it's a curse I have to suffer with :(

I should start writing TBS again....though I have like, 5 TBS WIPs already but too lazy/out of ideas to finish

lmao @ #firstworldshippingproblems
me every day of my life tbh ;_;

i'm too lazy to write anything as of late. i'd love to get back into writing the good ship TBS (plus some other stuff in between), but my level of lethargy has reached a new all-time high... orz

I... like Express Shipping, or Ingo x Hilda. Looking at a lot of fanart, and reading fanfiction... that made me really like this pairing. Actually... it's probably (one of) my Pokemon OTP, even if it is pure crack.>_> Ah, although I also like Emmet x Hilda.

Let's see... another one I'm also fond of is Folklore Shipping, or Morty x Lyra. Although... I'm somewhat hesitant to actually shipping them together *romantically*. Perhaps more as big brother-little sister type of love...?

I like KrazyShipping, or Ash's Pikachu and TR's Meowth. I wouldn't really consider it obscure in the Pokemon to Pokemon section, but if compared to the other ships, it's pretty obscure. It's my Pokemon with Pokemon OTP.

Hardenshipping is a bit rare...Well outside of Japan that is..just like all my ships ;___;

The worse part is I'm on a Hardenship kick right now and I can't find any good fic ;__;

Hardenshipping is a bit rare...Well outside of Japan that is..just like all my ships ;___;

The worse part is I'm on a Hardenship kick right now and I can't find any good fic ;__;

alright, you know what, i am officially getting my lazy self up & at 'em to write some for you....
it may take a while, but i'll try my damnedest ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

because they are too kawaii for words and it's criminal that there's hardly any good fic for them!

alright, you know what, i am officially getting my lazy self up & at 'em to write some for you....
it may take a while, but i'll try my damnedest ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

because they are too kawaii for words and it's criminal that there's hardly any good fic for them!

You know what, just for that I'll also try to write!

Thanks!

I wonder if anyone else besides me supports TantrumShipping, Natsume (Sabrina) x Cattleya (Caitlin)... Sure, it's a nevermet, but think about those two for a moment. It would make so much sense for them to be together...

Two more obscure pairings: SpyroShipping (Lavana x Ice, Shadows of Almia) and OhMyGoshShipping (Sunflora x Loudred, PMD2)
While the latter is probably less obscure then I think, the first one really is obscure. There is NO fanfics on ff.net for it that I can see and I have only found ONE piece of fanart for it.
And, what is your new OTP, @Hannahmypet?
I also ship Prof. Hastings/Gordor as a guilty pairing, but that's getting off-topic...XD

If I'm correct, there's an OhMyGoshShipping group on deviantart :3

I don't think it's too popular because it's from Mystery Dungeon, like if it were between people in the anime it would be pretty popular :I
Gotta love tsundere characters. WINK.

OMG

OhMyGoshshipping is one of my OTPs of PMD2!!!!

I always replay that special episode because FEELS

but yeah a lot of PMD ships are rare because PMD barely has a subfandom....

That's right, now I'm also a lonely CappuccinoShipper, which means Iris x Aloe (Lenora). A fan art got me on that one. Dang it.

oh god, i know what you mean. pokemon generally has the most adorable middle-aged men out of any video game franchise, but those two are something special. <3
... damn, i can feel myself being drawn back in! toxicbolt, why can't i quit you? D:

actually, brycen/chili does have a name! FrostedGlassshipping :)

Yep! 'Cause I named it. 8D Bahahaha.

The Thread for Ships No One Else Seems to Like

"I ship x. It's pretty underground. You probably haven't heard of it."

This is the thread for discussing ships no one else seems to ship, because certainly we all have that pairing we personally like, but no else seems to. Please, tell us your wonderful matches, no matter how odd!

My OTP is this oh so very much. I'm the only ValetShipper (Caitlin x Dharach) I know. BUT IT WORKS SO WELL ASDFHJKLH

Re: The Thread for Ships No One Else Seems to Like

"I ship x. It's pretty underground. You probably haven't heard of it."

This is the thread for discussing ships no one else seems to ship, because certainly we all have that pairing we personally like, but no else seems to. Please, tell us your wonderful matches, no matter how odd!

My OTP is this oh so very much. I'm the only ValetShipper (Caitlin x Dharach) I know. BUT IT WORKS SO WELL ASDFHJKLH

We already have a thread like this :) http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f300/obscure-ship-commiseration-corner-127494/

You're also welcome to make a thread for your ship, if you want!

I'm gonna merge this thread with the other one~

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom