• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

lalalei2001

Reaction score
I tossed mine when I was little...

My firend used his on an Arbok cause he couldn't find one until the Unknown Dungeon :p

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was little, we had a party at my house and some kids wanted to play with my Gameboy. I let them.

After the party, I went to check up on it.

I had one new Caterpie, and no Master Ball in sight.

You do the math. :p

I used it on a Kyogre. But my little brother,one day, got into my Fire Red and caught a Tentacool with it.

I let my brother play my Diamond game. He used my masterball on a bibarel. I've hated them since tha day. Especially since there are TWO running legendaries now.
He also catches random weak pokemon for his own teams and I often find the ds on with the only pokemon I caught myself in my team being my staraptor because it can fly...but that's off topic.

I used my first Master Ball on a Doduo.

Ever since, I have never used a Master Ball unless I, for some reason, had two of them (I transfered my Master Ball from Red to Diamond to catch Mesprit).

I used a masterball on a weedel in red, granted that was when I had 127 of them and was trying to fill my pokedex.

i accidentally used it on a haunter, forgot about it (as i was going to face koga, and so then decided to fight him before resetting so i wouldnt be surprised by anything), and saved. then i realized that i had wasted my master ball, so i restarted my game <(;_; )> <-- me being sad

I was 6 then, and i was playing my brother's gameboy on HIS game. I used his only Masterball to catch a Ratatta. And boy was he angry when he found out! ^^;

Tried to do the trading cloning glitch with my friend on Gold (dunno why I didn't just use the PC glitch :\) and it got deleted.

lol

When I was 12 and retarded (back in the good ol' Blue Version days), I caught a Kingler
XD;;;

Used it on an Ursaring on Gold. 10 yrs old, so yeah.

You were ten when Gold was out? Dear god, way to make me feel old, I was in high school!

I once, on Blue, caught Zapdos with it. I know it doesn't sound really stupid, but it was the stupidest thing I ever did with a masterball. Now I always keep my masterball in the PC so I don't accidentally use it, or if the game doesn't allow ball storage, I make a Pokemon hold it, do it doesn't appear in my bag.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom