• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Genesect event confirmed for UK: Genesect available starting October 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Genesect event confirmed for UK: Genesect available starting October 12

The Genesect distribution event has been confirmed for the UK for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Genesect will be available from Oct. 12, 2012 until Nov. 12, 2012

Read more on Bulbanews

Where's my Meloetta?

Stuck in the nonexistant anime episodes of the Rival Destinies anime dub.

From this, you can pretty much tell that I'm imagining her distribution to be somewhere along there as a tie-in for the anime, unlike the movie tie-ins (which I don't even know if they announced the dub for Kyurem & The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo...) of Keldeo. Surprisingly, we're getting Genesect leagues before we get a dubbed movie. And that's saying something. Perhaps the fact was that it was a worldwide reveal or something.

...for reference, I did notice my Pokémon pun in bold, and that was purely unintentional!

Second edit: Just watch the anime pronounce the name "Jeen-sekt"...hoo boy. Although I think they'll get it right with this one, I just feel like it might go this way for some reason.

Last edited:
Honestly, when they got Phione right, they went up in my estimations significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom