• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 1 - Start of a Betrayal - 9/10/12

oh shit

Now the Zexal fangirls have invaded this Mafia. THEY NEED TO DIE A S A P! The longer they live, the more Zexal gifs will be posted. Pfft, we all know that Zexal(Astral+Yuma) has the most hot sauce for the girls :>. III prob has the seco- WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT ZEXAL?

I'm an Independent, but I'd like to change my win condition to kill all the Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal fangirls here to cleanse the filth they post. /ttly kidding

But first I need Buoy dead.

Because.

Um... I don't exactly know how one engages in sexual intercourse with a banister, nor do I think it looks like that at all! :>

Oh please. You say that as if you've never tried it before ;)

I'm really hoping that Tris isn't a fan girl favorite, or else I'm never using the RNG again

^ Second Class flawless logic

This bloodlust toward killing Buoy... guess we'll see if we can draw any info out of that later.

/actually being on-topic. Now on to other matters...

Oh come on guys, we all know Tron is the best to fangirl over. XD

Now I wish I never stopped watching Zexal. :I

The best kind of off topicness is when it's about Zexal~ /Being an irresponsible host.

72895.gif

You should start watching Zexal again, Tsutarja :> It's getting really good.

Anyways, on topic...
Unvote: Buoy
Vote: Tris79

I find it odd how you're suddenly becoming active in this game when you aren't usually (?)

I like how our host is encouraging us to continue on about Zexal. XD

And excellent, keep those Tron gifs rolling in. >:D

EDIT: Yeah, now that you mention it, Atomic, that is kind of odd. That's why I think I'll keep my vote on him.

Vote: HilbertCressLover

For being a host who influences off-topicness.

Unvote: HilbertCressLover

I've heard actually and I've also heard that Tron makes a good villain. xD

But I have watched enough of Zexal to know who Yuma and Astral are. And Shark and Kaito and Haruto and Dr. Faker and Droite and Gauche and the Arclight family, etc, etc. xD

III-SAMA~! ♥♥♥

asdfghjkl;

Vote tally pending. c:

EDIT:

Tris79: IIII (FinalArcadia, Belarus., Atomic, Greece)
Human: II (Baron Dante, Buoy)
Buoy: I (Human)
FinalArcadia: I (Tris79)
Sunburn: I (Garuru)
Gotpika: I (Tsutarja)
Synthesis: I (Mintaka)
Atomic: I (mwto)

Woah why does Tris have so many votes on him?

Human you're wrong. Astral is someone to fangirl over but not Zexal, and anyways V is first on my list

No I'm not that's just my opinion :>

Tris79 isn't looking like Mafia tbh. 4 votes already and nobody came swooping in to tie the votes?

oh look something related to this topic

And anyway. This Sexal talk is fun <3333

EDIT: Did I say Sexal? I meant Zexal by that. unless posting Tron gifs counts as sex

Last edited:

I initially voted him, and then when he came back with a counter vote, people found that suspicious, since he's being more active than they expected, as I understand it.

Because he OMGUSed FA about 20 minutes after her vote--actually bothering to, with his level of activity, and on Day 1 of all things--and provided a defense that...didn't defend himself at all, really.

Human;

Someone defending someone else on Day 1 and then they flip mafia? That's really bad. D: I'd actually expect this lack of defense... ^-^;

So he only had 1 vote on him and he came in and OMGUS'ed? I do admit for him that is strange. I'm not gonna vote him right now but I will
FoS: Tris79

And the fact that he was the only one who didn't confirm, but bothered to do that...

Because he OMGUSed FA about 20 minutes after her vote--actually bothering to, with his level of activity, and on Day 1 of all things--and provided a defense that...didn't defend himself at all, really.

Human;

Someone defending someone else on Day 1 and then they flip mafia? That's really bad. D: I'd actually expect this lack of defense... ^-^;

You have a good point there. He might be Nightkill proof and so went nuts like how I did in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Ze- OH NO I'M NOT BRINGING THAT UP AGAIN!

I'm still not going to unvote Buoy <3. You see, we're sort of engaged to vote each other till we die. /i just made that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom