• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 1 - Start of a Betrayal - 9/10/12

I wEnT aNd WaTcHeD oUr fAvOrItE FaNgIrLiNg ShOw.

Vote: coconuts

Seriously. Coconuts are gross.

I walk away for a bit, and I come back to stair humping and Sexal.

gif-metallica-11.gif

If I claim,mafia will kill me.
But even so, if you don't do anything now, you'll be dying anyway due to the votes.

You don't have to claim in-thread, if that's the problem. You can take a chance on choosing somebody to PM with a claim.

I've only been mafia once and I just got vigkilled in the game because I sucked at mafia and made it obvious. In this I'm town like I always am so you can claim to me if you feel like taking a chance in trusting me
@Tris79;

Changing my vote.

Unvote: coconuts
Vote: all mafiosi

gg.

EDIT: Also, just so you know, I'll stop the silliness after this. XD

@Tris79

By saying that mafia will kill you if you claim, isn't that already giving them a clue that you're apparently dangerous to them?

^^^LoLz I rEmEmBeR ThAt, BuT tRiS iT's Up To YoU, iT dAy OnE wE sHoUlDn'T bE sO nItPiCky

^^ YoU'rE a GeNuS

bUt I'm ToO lAzY tOo ChAnGe My VoTe.

UNVOTE: Tris79

VOTE: Everyone who doesn't like Zexal

foolproof

FA;

Basically what I thought... :eh:

Greece, this isn't a day one post restriction is it?
I know that's unlikely but I can never tell in these mafia games :V

It ToTalLy Is SaGe, WeLl I wIsH, i'M jUst HaViNg SoMe FuN.

How do we know that his whole line about not wanting mafia to know his ability isn't a rouse? Of course, we don't know anything one way or the other for certain, but I just don't understand how somebody could say something like that and not think it would just cause problems if he's a townie.

I might just be overthinking things, but I think I'll keep my vote as it is.

Yeah, no, I'm pretty damn sure he's bluffing.

Vote: Tris79

But, we should focus on someone else. You know, just so we have a target tomorrow.

So, mwto.

Or, should I say, Mr. "I'm totally town, so you can just send that PM to me."

Really?

FoS: mwto

First of all, any decent townie would know that townies trust themselves only. By asking people to trust you, with no evidence, it kinda seems like you're baiting town to send you a PM, or you're scumbuds with Tris, pretending to approve his claim.

Yeah, no, I'm pretty damn sure he's bluffing.

Vote: Tris79

But, we should focus on someone else. You know, just so we have a target tomorrow.

So, mwto.

Or, should I say, Mr. "I'm totally town, so you can just send that PM to me."

Really?

FoS: mwto

First of all, any decent townie would know that townies trust themselves only. By asking people to trust you, with no evidence, it kinda seems like you're baiting town to send you a PM, or you're scumbuds with Tris, pretending to approve his claim.

first of all I'm a girl. Second FA said that Tris79 should try to trust someone, so I was just saying why I'm trustworthy. Have the cop check me and I'll even claim to them. I have nothing to hide as I'm not mafia.

Saying you're trustworthy, then asking to have the cop check you...? Might be being stupid/paranoid/overthinking/whatever else, but...it just reminds me of Nytie during PMD, when s/he was offering to be checked and s/he was the godfather... :eh: I mean, completely different situation, but it's just sticking out in my mind...

Saying you're trustworthy, then asking to have the cop check you...? Might be being stupid/paranoid/overthinking/whatever else, but...it just reminds me of Nytie during PMD, when s/he was offering to be checked and s/he was the godfather... :eh: I mean, completely different situation, but it's just sticking out in my mind...

Not the Godfather here. That would actually be weird since I was just the Godfather in the Tales of Abyss mafia. And now I'm worried about a repeat of the incident with Human in the Zexal mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom