• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

Gotpika said:
"Everyone will take this with a grain of salt" you make yourself seem as though you're untouchable with that line, because apparently no one will go after you for purposely mislynching a townie.
I definitely don't think I'm untouchable. You've already voted me; I'm hardly safe. Like I said before, if you truly are town and get lynched, I completely understand that I will be under heavy suspicion, which would be justified. Of course people would be suspicious of somebody who was so gung-ho about voting, I know I would be. But that's something I'm willing to deal with if the situation arises.

Gotpika said:
Honestly, at this point I'm wondering why you're trying to lynch a townie so hard.
I'm not purposely trying to lynch a townie. You haven't made me truly believe that you are town, and I am voting accordingly.

Gotpika said:
Speaking of which, Mafia games are a team effort. I don't get why the heck those other three followed each other with zero hesitation when that same behavior got Tris79 lynched day 1. You seem to be ignoring that there are 9 or 10 other inactive townies in this game too that have posted not at all or little thus far in this game. Answer that.
I can answer that. Tris79 wasn't voted for inactivity. He was voted because he seemed oddly quick to appear and respond, when he had only one vote at the time, the same as many other people. The fact that it was Tris made it very peculiar. Regrettably, our suspicions were wrong.

The other inactives have given us literally nothing to go off of. As I said previously, I only brought you up out of everyone because you stood out in my mind from seeing you like those posts. I didn't bring up an inactive because, frankly, there would've been even LESS to go off of with that, and as we both very well know, less than what we have now would be literally nothing. The first person to pop into my mind was you, and even when I brought you into the discussion, I didn't vote you at that moment. It was only after you failed to respond after being online that I decided to formally vote you (which you have given reasons as to why, but again, those reasons are not rock-solid).

Geez @Gotpika;

That one little moment of boredom is going to be the death of you in this game. That one little ~like~ that made FinalArcadia go paranoid to lynch you.

PFFT! FINALARCADIA IS LYING!

SHE WANTS TO LYNCH YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID “ZEXAL CRAP”. Oh pls FinalArcadia, don't dare deny it =3

I'm lookin' at you too mwto and Belarus. In your mind you have only one goal; WHICH IS TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT INSULT ZEXAL IN THIS GAME!

YES! YES! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Almost forgot:

VOTE:GOTPIKA

becuz he's uggglllyyy for not watching Zexal =3

(dude I at least tried saving your ass. I've stayed up until 5 am trying to do so. Mafia games are srs business)

GUYS GUYS

FINALARCADIA AND HUMAN ARE ALLIGNED TOGETHER, GET RID OF FINALARCADIA. She's either indep. or mafia.

FA is indep. or mafia. she doesn't give a ratass about the town, she's just trying to survive the game end it quickly by lynching everyone and anyone. Vote her!

Major FoS on Human now and I'm thinking Gotpika is mafia even more now. @Gotpika; it's 25 minutes until the phase ends. I suggest you claim

What the front door?

FINAL ARCADIA ISN'T TOWN, YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE ORDERS OF A MAFIA/INDEPENDENT SINCE DAY 1! Human let it slip that he and FA were working together and aligned together VIA PM.

Because there's no way a townie would EVER have a reason to enter an alliance with an independent.

Yep, flawless logic there.

He didn't let anything slip. We are working together, I don't deny that. He approached me for an alliance, and I accepted.

Because there's no way a townie would EVER have a reason to enter an alliance with an independent.

Yep, flawless logic there.

He didn't let anything slip. We are working together, I don't deny that. He approached me for an alliance, and I accepted.
He needs you alive to win the game and VICE VERSA. You're an independent or mafia members and so is he. You're just trying to kill off players to survive the game and win if you are an independent, and that's not pro-town at all. You're not doing what's best for the town, you're doing what's best for you and that means you're a threat that must go down.

Human was defending you then switched to being against you. I've seen and independent help mafia and when that didn't work they tried to side with town instead.
@Gotpika;

FinalArcadia DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE TOWN AND NEITHER DOES HUMAN THEY JUST WANT TO SURVIVE.

Ugh, why is this so hard to understand?

He needs you alive to win the game and VICE VERSA. You're an independent or mafia members and so is he. You're just trying to kill off players to survive the game and win if you are an independent, and that's not pro-town at all. You're not doing what's best for the town, you're doing what's best for you and that means you're a threat that must go down.
Actually, your first statement is incorrect. I won't say anything about his win condition, since I'm sure he probably told you anyway, but it isn't a two-way street. I have the general town "all mafia must be eliminated, yada yada" win condition.

We have no reason to try to impede town's progress. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling here with my votes.

Actually, your first statement is incorrect. I won't say anything about his win condition, since I'm sure he probably told you anyway, but it isn't a two-way street. I have the general town "all mafia must be eliminated, yada yada" win condition.
I don't believe you.

Your reasons for voting me were just a load, you just want a lynch. You or Human. Either way, you're willing to throw someone under the bus to get your way and that makes you a threat and if you're a townie who's helper an indep. Human kill a town you're not exactly helping the town the way you say you want to. Your reasoning is flawed and a load of hogwash.

@Midorikawa; I'm not claiming to you. I've said this a million times, you've done nothing to make me trust you and you followed a bandwagon "juz cuz".

@Gotpika; I meant claiming in thread. Not much choice with 10 minutes left

You. are. getting. nothing.

13. @Sunburn;
14. @Mintaka;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
19. @Synthesis;
20. @Stellar Gale;
22. @Soulmaster;

I need one of you to step up, in short Human and FA are both possibly indep. or mafia working against the town or just Human, either way they're not protown at the moment and must be eliminated. I desperately need your votes for FA.

@Gotpika

I didn't really expect YOU to believe me anyway. I'm more just trying to not hide anything.

But your logic is also flawed. You're working off of a bunch of assumptions and nothing more. You're ASSUMING that Human and I are trying to kill townies, and purposely at that. You're ASSUMING that I might be throwing people under the bus. And previously, you jumped the gun and ASSUMED that I was either independent or mafia.

There are so many different possibilities, and you just chose the most convenient ones available in an attempt to save yourself.

I'll say it again. I am a townie, my win condition is your normal town condition, and yes, I am in talks with Human. Believe what you want to believe.

@Gotpika

I didn't really expect YOU to believe me anyway. I'm more just trying to not hide anything.

But your logic is also flawed. You're working off of a bunch of assumptions and nothing more. You're ASSUMING that Human and I are trying to kill townies, and purposely at that. You're ASSUMING that I might be throwing people under the bus. And previously, you jumped the gun and ASSUMED that I was either independent or mafia.

There are so many different possibilities, and you just chose the most convenient ones available in an attempt to save yourself.

I'll say it again. I am a townie, my win condition is your normal town condition, and yes, I am in talks with Human. Believe what you want to believe.

Yeah, but before you talked as though you had a different win condition. Towns win condition for anything is to eliminate the mafia and you were unwilling to state your win condition before, so I'm assuming you're indep. working against the town with your partner indep. partner Human. Or Mafia. If you're town, I don't see why the heck you would be working so hard against another townie. But it makes zero sense, so I'm banking on you being an indep. or tricked townie, I still wonder why the hell you trust Human with zero proof or reason to trust him this early in the game if you are town. It makes no sense whatsoever. So you're either Mafia, Independent, or a manipulated Townie.

I apologize if you are being tricked into an alliance, but you still pose a threat. Manipulated Townie or not.

Voting locked. Update pending.

@Gotpika; you're talking like you're a confirmed townie yet you are doing nothing to prove it, just making yourself look more suspicious

I never said I was confirmed, you're assuming i'm talking like a confirmed townie. And you're still eluding FA's suspicious situation.

Well fuck. Looks like I'm gonna die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom