• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 7 - Massacre of Regret - 9/22/12

@Joltik; is subbing in for @Synthesis;. Please confirm your role in thread once you have gotten it.

Confirm

Anyone any leads? Buoy?

Since I'm a Town now and I've given up hope of ever winning this game...

Hotsuma had been… Stabbed right by the heart.

OH HOTSUMA! MY LOVE! WHY DID YOU DIE? WHY? BBY I MARRIED YOU AND PRETENDED TO HAVE DIVORCED YOU! WHHHY! WHYYYYYYY!!! BABY PLEASE! I... I... I'LL KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SEEING YOUR GORGEOUS FACE EVERYDAY I WAKE UP ON MY DOUBLE BED ALONE! Why.... Why.... I... could avenge my husband... Yes.... YES! Now with my new power, Destiny Vote ttly not ripping off 5Ds' Destiny Draw, I shall place despair on the evil Optas that killed my hot Hotsuma!

DESTINY VOTE POWER ACTIVATE!

DESTINY VOTE: STELLAR GALE!

WITH MY NEW POWERS AND LOVE FOR HOTSUMA, I KNOW ALL OF THE MAFIA MEMBERS!

/actually can't tell if you're being serious or not

._.

/actually can't tell if you're being serious or not

._.

DO I LOOK LIKE I'M NOT SERIOUS TO YOU? DO I?

Vote: Stellar Gale.

because omg

Vote: Stellar Gale

But seriously, that post is way too dramatic not to be taken seriously. :D

WELL HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW ;_;

From Neonsands being killed by FinalArcadia, that leaves me to assume that Neonsands was checked, coming up mafia, which provoked her kill. That being said, if that did happen, then you couldn't have a cop check on Stellar that proved them mafia.

So, yeah, idrk.

But, hell, why not. ._. Not as if we have anything better.

VOTE: Stellar Gale

Well, we're awaiting a cop check on Stellar Gale, but HCL hasn't sent the results yet. `-`

edit: Looks like I've been misinformed. Oh well.

Can I ask what the said post was?

Update pending.

Edit: Actually the update will be late.

Last edited:

Attention​

3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Joltik;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

Silence filled the surrounding area, the final Zweilt and their allies were still in sorrow over the deaths of Luka and Hotsuma.

The teenage girl who was in love with Hotsuma took it even harder, but that was precisely why she began to try even harder to find the Opasts.

“Are… Are we all going to just sit around and do nothing!?” She yelled, tears still visible in her eyes. “I’m going to get rid of those Opasts… Just like Hotsuma wanted.”

Without waiting for the other’s responses, the girl headed out the door, burning with the desire to avenge Hotsuma. The final two Zweilt followed her, as well as the ones working with them.

Trying to think of where to go, the black haired girl suddenly remembered that strange love fortune telling woman. She had to be one of them. Wasting no time, the girl ran as fast as she could to where that woman would be.

Running inside the shop, she saw her. The strange looking young lady with long, curly hair, known as Ashley.

“Oh? It’s you again. Do you need another love charm or curse?” Ashley asked.

“Cut the charade, Ashley. We know you’re an Opast, and we’re here to eliminate you.” The girl said, the Zweilt and their allies walking right behind her.

Before Ashley could react, the Zweilt and the ones fighting with them cornered Ashley, and without giving any mercy, they had dealt fatal blows to her, killing her.

The Zweilt were ecstatic to have finally gotten rid of the first Opast. Shiori sighed out of relief, but they all knew there was no time for celebration…

Dear Stellar Gale,

73446.jpg

You are Ashley.

“I think I’ll add you to my doll collection…”

You are an Opast. You’re a sadistic young lady who loves to torture her victims. You trick mainly teenage girls with love fortunes to kill them. You also use your voodoo dolls to make your victims suffer, as shown when you did that to Shuusei. You care very much about appearance. You once even tried to kill a man because you thought he didn’t look good.

You slowly kill your victims by making them fall asleep, dreaming of being with the one they love. Therefore, you are the silencer. Each night, you may PM saying “Night X; Silence: [User]”.

You are allied with the Opasts. You win once all the Zweilt have been eliminated or outnumbered.

Good luck!

Stellar Gale has been lynched. He was allied with the Mafia/Opasts.

It is now Night 7. You may now use night actions. The phase will end on the Twenty Fourth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

If nobody has any objections, I will update this by the usual time today.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 7 - Broken Doll - 9/24/12

I can accept this. :D Looks like whether Human was serious or not - he was right.

76774.png

Update pending.

Attention​

3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Joltik;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

The day felt shorter than normal. Perhaps it was because they finally got rid of an Opast? Tooko couldn’t shake off this horrible feeling though… As if she was going to lose the most important thing to her. Trying to brush it off, she went to look for Tsukumo.

Aya told her that he went out for a bit, which worried Tooko. “I… I shouldn’t be worried. I mean, he’s just going out for a little, right? He’ll be fine.” She tried to convince herself.
Tsukumo had decided to investigate the area where Ashley has been killed. Perhaps she left some important clues to where the other Opasts were?

He found nothing though, to his disappointment. Still, he didn’t want to go back, having not found anything. He wanted to do anything to protect his dear sister, Tooko, no matter what. And that meant getting rid of the Opasts as soon as possible…

Unfortunately, the Opasts knew he was looking, and would eventually find something. Therefore, when he thought he had found a clue, they took that chance to jab him with a sword right in the heart. The one who would really be broken hearted though, would be Tooko, who had no idea her precious brother wouldn't return...

Dear Tsutarja,

73464.jpg

You are Tsukumo Murasame.

“I just wonder if he’ll be able to endure the upcoming battle…”

Gentle and sweet, you are able to hear the thoughts of others if you concentrate hard enough. Not only that, you’re bright and play tennis. Not the offensive type, you fight in a more defensive way. You use the gun called Knell, and can drive a Duras out of a human. You like animals a lot, and can use birds to your advantage. You love your older sister Tooko very much, it’s almost seen as a complex.

Because Tooko is your partner and dear sister, your votes toward Tooko are halved.

You’re able to hear the thoughts of others, and you’re sharp. You even once knew something was off with Kanata. Therefore, you are the cop. Each night you may PM “Night X; Check: [User]”. You will get the check results the next phase.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Tsutarja has been nightkilled. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

It is now Day 8. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Twenty Fifth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 8 - Heart Break - 9/24/12

76753.gif

76759.gif

YOU JUST KILLED III'S BOYFRIEND. D:<

DAMN IT, MAFIA. T_T I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW, SEPARATING TWO PEOPLE FROM THEIR BELOVED.

Though, reading his personality, he's really more like III-sama, isn't he? X3

No, but, uh... more seriously... ._. Gosh dang it. It's really coming down to the line, isn't it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom