• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THP: The Dividing Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'mma kill Asilla if you do not understand I'm trying to keep track of her, so accept or forever see her dead.

I'm gonna call her death scene "End Asilla". There. How does that sound? Have her die in her plane, or accept the ex?

I'mma kill Asilla if you do not understand I'm trying to keep track of her, so accept or forever see her dead.

Trying to keep track of her? She's one character that YOU control. I have seven character and I control them just fine and know where they are unless there is too much teleporting or flying in planes. Even Cyo got confused on positions. You have a habit of making Asilla go all over the place and not having calm posts at all. They are usually random and confusing. You should try to calm down your posts and not always go off and do your own thing or interrupt in others plans like Milena in the bar. Cyo will probably allow more characters for you then if you better control Asilla. Also kill your only character if you want. Cyo is GM and has a lot to handle as is. I don't know what your RPs are like but I do know that being a GM is hard and puts pressure on someone.

... I'll clean up, but only if Cyo promises to accept my characters after my 10th cleaned up post.

Well said, Midori.

@Leavanny;
I agree, Asilla is all over the place. Maybe it's because you forget who and what is where. But that doesn't work too well as a godmodding excuse. For example, you can't just grab a plane and instantly know how to fly it. Not unless you can sap the knowledge all at once for yourself. And de-Merging apples had to be created by deities. The point of them is science cannot create them, Rhea had to do it. Before she died. I'm pretty sure that that was on of Procyon's reason for killing her off. Godmodding is forbidden and you need to tone things down a bit.

Secondly, you need to keep Asilla (and any other characters you may have control of) in one place, only moving them around as required. Group teleporting was forbidden by Procyon as early as Second Half, when he first began GMing the series. He also toned individual teleporting down to once per page. Both of these rules were to stop people being confused towards the locations of characters.

Thirdly, you're missing the point of RPing a bit. You are supposed to put yourself in the role of a character or characters and deal with problems that the GM generates, that's Procyon's job. He makes the story, not any of us. The closest we get is plot ideas, but you seem to be building the entire story around Asilla. She wasn't there for the first three RPs, so it isn't as if she's a main character or anything, even if such a thing existed, which it does not in RPs like this. Asilla isn't the center of attention, she's a minor character at the moment. Add some depth to her before making problems of your own.

END OF RANT

:complain:

For one, it's getting easier now that I only have one living character, and as a second, Asilla is as good as gone in between THPs! I would prefer several other means than have a no-more-airplanes-wherever-rule! And then the fourth thing, if Cyo does retire, who'll be taking on the series? Midori? You? Zant? None will ever know!!!

For one, it's getting easier now that I only have one living character, and as a second, Asilla is as good as gone in between THPs! I would prefer several other means than have a no-more-airplanes-wherever-rule! And then the fourth thing, if Cyo does retire, who'll be taking on the series? Midori? You? Zant? None will ever know!!!

What are you talking about? First of all if you can't handle more than one character then you shouldn't be making more than one, second I don't get what your saying about the airplane part, and finally when did anyone say he was retiring? If Cyo did retire then THP wouldn't continue as it would be the end of it since there would be nothing to do anymore.

Unless an idea sparks in his head, that'll keep it going. (Unless Joltik takes it back)

Asilla is your only currently usable character, and I appreciate you would like more. But Procyon is unlikely to accept anymore if this rule-breaking continues. Your "airplane", as you call it, not only was generated without permission, but also has no able pilot for it that I am aware of; a character cannot fly a plane unless it is authorized by a GM and does not spontaneously learn to.

Procyon also never said anything about retiring as GM and I seriously doubt the possiblity of this happening any time soon. It is also completely irrelevant to this argument and I hope you aren't insinuating that you plan to take over somehow. He is a brilliant, inventive successor to Joltik and I think he deserves more credit as such, particularly from newcomers.

You are a newcomer, and it would be nice to treat the RP, its GM and its players with the respect deserved. Elysion has not had any problems, despite her joining at the same time as you, because she has done this.

If you do not wish to treat Procyon and The Half Project: Dividing Line as requested and follow the rules, my final suggestion is this: leave. You have every right to quit the RP and your decision to do so will be respected.

As would Procyon's decision to kick you from the RP. He has told you that you have had your final warning and if you continue to cause issues for the RP and its players, you will be removed. The Half Project series has not had anyone kicked from it before and I'm certain that no one wants this streak to be broken, but I doubt Procyon will hesitate. Similar to my earlier statement, the RP has never had any problems with players before.

In conclusion, I will sum my argument up for you. You can choose to follow everyone else's example and have fun with the RP, leave or get kicked. The latter will not work out for anyone, you in particular. This is my last appeal to you to just play the game. Everyone else on this RP is on the same side as me in this debate. It pains me to inform you that you are on your own. Please just play THP and have fun with it, don't ruin it for everyone else by breaking the rules.

Last edited:
......... *starts to brainstorm a way the airplane was flown*

Maybe she used the internet to learn how to fly one. Maybe she was gonna be a pilot before her Merging.

You cannot fly an aeroplane or own one without the GM's permission. I really think that if you find it easier with one character then you ought to leave it that way, not go adding more. Another thing, no-one ever said anything Procyon retiring, and if he were to retire then there would no longer be a THP.

Flying a plane is far too complex to learn from reading and watching, only by doing. You would also need to ask Procyon to do such a thing in advance. It's still godmodding either way.

I'm in agreement. I'm sure you can't find plane flight instructions on the internet anyway.

*prepares "End Asilla"*

Oh well, have fun seeing me not becoming a regular to the series!

*prepares "End Asilla"*

Oh well, have fun seeing me not becoming a regular to the series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom