• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

Attention​

3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Joltik;

It was a short night, but also very dreary. The only good thing that happened was that they hadn’t actually killed Takashiro who was innocent, but they also didn’t get anything done during the day.

Isuzu was busy trying to create devices that would allow for them to track the Opasts sooner. Unfortunately for him, the Opasts had found out about it, and knew he would be their next target. Before he had the chance to do anything to defend himself, one of the final Opasts his caught him and chocked him until he could no longer breathe. Swiftly leaving the area, the Opast left, leaving no trace of having been there in the first place. His death wasn’t found out until the sun was coming up…

Dear Midorikawa,

73450.jpg

You are Isuzu Fujiwara.

You are scientist, who is also like a doctor. Often acting in a goofy manner, however you are serious when it comes to your work, or when the situation calls for it. You are also somewhat perverted, wanting to examine Luka’s body, even though you use excuses saying it’s for research.

You don’t have many skills besides whatever your work requires. Being a scientist, you do have some power in stopping things involving Duras. Therefore, you are a roleblocker. Each night, you may PM saying “Night X; Roleblock: [User]”.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck! 

Midorikawa has been nightkilled. She was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

It is now Day 10. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Twenty Tenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

If there are no objections, I will go to the next phase after most votes have been placed. This has been going inactive anyway, may was well speed things up. Also, for the upcoming night phase, I’ll update it once most night actions have been placed.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 10 - Decreasing Allies - 9/29/12

Why is my flavor text so short ;_;

I'm sorry! It's just you got a character that isn't very conducive for flavor text... :sweatlol:

Vote: VeloJello.

One of the only players that have remained un-copchecked. She claimed role-cop, proving it by telling me my role, which I claimed in a QT anyway, which probably furthers the idea that there's a mafioso in there. I don't otherwise see why there would be a role-cop on the same side as a cop and a JOAT which had a one-shot copcheck, but if Belarus. is telling the truth about her lynchproofosity, then I'm not too sure about that. I still think Belarus. is mafia, personally, because completely lynchproof is still a ridiculous thing to put on the same alliance as a 1-shot lynchproof. It's pretty likely that she claimed completely lynchproof to a] deter people from attempting her, but it's also likely that b] she can't die until someone else has first.

...Or it's possible that there isn't and she's really a rolecop? Doesn't prove her alignment either way, but that possibility is valid.

/shrug

Don't ask me.

Though you have to agree that that would be the perfect role for me when I'm mafia since I'm always the first to die. :lol:

VOTE: VeloJello

Because his logic is good enough for me, especially with how she hadn't been copchecked.

Vote: VeloJello.

One of the only players that have remained un-copchecked. She claimed role-cop, proving it by telling me my role, which I claimed in a QT anyway, which probably furthers the idea that there's a mafioso in there. I don't otherwise see why there would be a role-cop on the same side as a cop and a JOAT which had a one-shot copcheck, but if Belarus. is telling the truth about her lynchproofosity, then I'm not too sure about that. I still think Belarus. is mafia, personally, because completely lynchproof is still a ridiculous thing to put on the same alliance as a 1-shot lynchproof. It's pretty likely that she claimed completely lynchproof to a] deter people from attempting her, but it's also likely that b] she can't die until someone else has first.

Being unchecked doesn't mean that I'm mafia, you know. It means that I haven't been checked. I didn't even know that there was a QT for you to claim in, to be honest. Anyway, rolecops and cops have been on the same team before - if I'm remembering properly, Warriors Mafia had both, and they were both townies. You never know!

Other than trying to pick out the points in your argument that don't make too much sense to me, I can't really offer any proof. Claiming obviously hasn't helped my case. :p The only other thing I can think of to help clear my name is my vote against Soulmaster, which may not mean very much - but it's still there.

This is the part where I vote you, I guess, but honestly you're probably the town-est person in sight right now. If it comes to tying the votes in self-defense, fine; but hopefully you guys will get the point of my argument and it won't come to that.

Can we see a screenshot of you using your ability?

buoy.png

Since I'm using you as an example everywhere. Sorry it took so long to post it; my computer is doing weird glitchy things right now.

buoy.png

Since I'm using you as an example everywhere. Sorry it took so long to post it; my computer is doing weird glitchy things right now.

There's a slight problem with that. You see, the phase change for Day 4 -> Night 4 was posted on 18th September, 2012 at 4:27AM my time -- which translates to 17th September, 2012 at 11:27pm your time. Unless you got the results for your role before sending your action/before the phase changed to Night 4/whatever... which wouldn't make any sense. :l

edit: Especially if you consider the fact that HCL, I believe, sends results of actions at the end of the phase (? not sure, but that's what I've been led to believe).

76273.jpg

71708.gif

UNVOTE: VeloJello

VOTE: Buoy

70333.gif

Wait, considering the wole timing here, isn't the screenshot supposedly a fake?

Vote: Buoy

When Buoy came at me I was gonna be like this:
tumblr_m9zugkmtKU1qfep8uo1_250.gif

But then I was just like this:
tumblr_lyvgbfOIN91r9lt5zo6_500.gif

So whatever.
fLk47vQgfUqgE58-vi7VJw2.gif

Because I can still win the game.
tumblr_lqiwapXHHR1qc2zml.gif

I'm not even sorry.
tumblr_lrqt17liPV1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

<3 you guys.

Vote: VeloJello
Unvote: VeloJello
Vote harder: VeloJello

Voting locked. Update pending.

77092.gif

>;3

Velo;

/high-fives

omfg you two

i just

*cries*

Bela this is the best idea you've ever had. No one has any idea how hard I'm laughing right now. My whole brain is crying.

What? D:

Velo;

I'm so glad my mom isn't home to hear me right now. XD But, seriously, you should've seen the Hetalia Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom