• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you're bored, you should meet the clowns I've had to face in combat. If that's fun, I'd rather be bored, thanks.

Hey, if you're bored, you should meet the clowns I've had to face in combat. If that's fun, I'd rather be bored, thanks.

*sigh* Do you at least train Pokemon...I'm trying to get in the pokemon league, see! I could use YOU for some SERIOUS TRAINING! Yep!
033.jpg

@Watt

Claude is my loyal butler, of course~!

...But he's slacking off from his work by not attending to me here.

If the internet was advanced enough to allow it, I'd send neurotoxin towards your location immediately for that insult.

Even if it was, I wouldn't be affected because I've made myself immune to neurotoxin! Now pay up, GLaDOS! You have 10 seconds! 10, 9, 8, 7...

Wow, pretending to be Barry was awesome!

I'm King Dedede!

Hey! I know you're Barry from Pokemon! Tell me if you have seen a pink ball around here, I'm too lazy too do it myself.

Last edited:
*sigh* Do you at least train Pokemon...I'm trying to get in the pokemon league, see! I could use YOU for some SERIOUS TRAINING! Yep!

What on earth is a Pokemon? Is it a more advanced form of a zombie? Great, just great, just when I thought things couldn't get worse.

@Photographer West; No, Pokemon is...
See it on Wikipedia and you'll find out! :p

I ain't getting paid to tell people about it!

Really? I am getting paid to tell people about it.

Pokemon is a satanic computer game based on a TV show that gives people seizures.

lol i didn't say who I was getting paid by XD

What has happened while I was resting 0_0

WHO IS THIS GUY!!! STEALING MY SIGNATURE HAIR STYAL!!!! *point point point* THATS it, Mr.! Pay up! You have 10 seconds! I MEAN it!!! NOBODY TRIES TO LOOK LIKE BARRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! ten...nine.....8.........

WHO IS THIS GUY!!! STEALING MY SIGNATURE HAIR STYAL!!!! *point point point* THATS it, Mr.! Pay up! You have 10 seconds! I MEAN it!!! NOBODY TRIES TO LOOK LIKE BARRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! ten...nine.....8.........

Whoa, you make everyone pay. You should join our team with me and Escargoon!

Whoa, you make everyone pay. You should join our team with me and Escargoon!
.....No thank you. You look like a loser to me. *YAWN* I mean, seriously, at LEAST ditch the goofy hat and robe...I mean SHEESH. What is this, a Christmas party or something?! *whine's*

@Photographer West; No, Pokemon is...
See it on Wikipedia and you'll find out! :p

I ain't getting paid to tell people about it!

Really? I am getting paid to tell people about it.

Pokemon is a satanic computer game based on a TV show that gives people seizures.

lol i didn't say who I was getting paid by XD

Alright guys! You must now pay Barry every time he posts! :D

tumblr_m3d0d0jzV11qj6zmko2_500.gif
For YOUR inforMATION, the name's BARRY. *point's face close to yours* Ya GOT THAT?! *pull's away and slyly smirk's a bit* Yep. Thats me. Barry.

tumblr_m3d0d0jzV11qj6zmko2_500.gif
For YOUR inforMATION, the name's BARRY. *point's face close to yours* Ya GOT THAT?! *pull's away and slyly smirk's a bit* Yep. Thats me. Barry.

O....K......

I'm Roxas, and I'm not trying to steal your umm 'signature hair style' OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom