• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokedex? Sorry, but I won't allow servitude and restraint in exchange for you getting a diploma.

Pokedex? Sorry, but I won't allow servitude and restraint in exchange for you getting a diploma.

Lets just hope your not the only Latias i'll ever meet, then.

*pouty face* You may go have your..*ahem* Freedom. ...Can I just catch you then release you right afterwards? Pretty PLEEEEASE? Otherwise you owe me pokedollors! HAH

.....Rock star's real name is Nobody?
o_O;

When a person with a strong heart looses their heart a nobody is born with the heartless. But we're not bad!

^ My name is ROXAS not Rock Star, not Nobody, ROXAS!

No.

Roxas, you're still human. You don't look or function differently, right?

Rocks ass...I get it, your name is Rock's ass. Thats a terrable name. No wonder you would rather be called Nobody...

Physically, Roxas, you're no different. You may not have emotions, but that's a change to your personality, not your genetic identity.

Astral, that's odd. Is your world named after you, or the other way around?

That is quite a large hammer you are sporting.

^I am not certain.

Rocks ass...I get it, your name is Rock's ass. Thats a terrable name. No wonder you would rather be called Nobody...

gif.gif

and I will leave the darkness and maul you with oathkeeper and Oblivion

Ohh... I see. So no one else is like me, then.

You look like a new evolution for a Celebi.....

I would like to battle you, actually *smirk*

Battle me..? Like in a duel?

No, as in a Pokemon battle. *Empoleon come's to my side and nod's* I'll use EMPOLEON. Oh, and, welcome back, strange...Primplup/King/Santa Claus/Weirdo thing. *grin*

And chill out Lucas. It's not like i'm making fun of your name or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom