• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Direct announces Pikachu 3DS XL for Europe: Pokédex 3D Pro release date also

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Direct announces Pikachu 3DS XL for Europe: Pokédex 3D Pro release date also revealed

Nintendo Direct has announced that the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL will be released in Europe later this year. Pokédex 3D Pro will be released in Europe Nov. 8, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo Direct announces Pikachu 3DS XL for Europe: Pokédex 3D Pro release date

I hope that the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL will still be available in March because I think it is a hard decision to choose the Wii U for Christmas instead of the Pikachu 3DS XL.

Re: Nintendo Direct announces Pikachu 3DS XL for Europe: Pokédex 3D Pro release date

Hmmm. I've gotten a Pokémon special edition console for every Nintendo handheld since the Game Boy Color. But this design....just doesn't appeal to me. I prefer designs which are a little more simple and understated, like the Rayquaza GBA SP or the PokéPark DS. I think I'll hold off and see if they release a special edition for the next generation of main series Pokémon games, that might suit me better.

Want... Full of want. But y no America? :<

I don't think I'd want this one, if for no other reason that this shade of yellow makes my eyes bleed. :dead:

I'm surprised that Pikachu 3DS XL isn't being released in the US, but it's no big deal to me. I'm hoping for a different special 3DS to come here. lol

Has there been a US release date announced for Pokedex 3D Pro though?

Has there been a US release date announced for Pokedex 3D Pro though?
November 8. It says so on the Bulbapedia page. ^^

No, that's the Europe release date. That's what this whole thread is announcing lol.

Oh, really? That's a surprise. Nintendo stuff pretty much never releases on the same day in two different continents. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom