• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP56 title and 29.11 one hour special

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Pokeani:
11月22日放送 (56話) ミカルゲの要石!
11月29日放送 (未定) タイトル未定 (1時間SP)

※11月1日は日本シリーズ中継の場合あり(第5戦中継の場合)。野球放送の場合以下繰り下げ(53話は8日放送)

※11月29日は1時間スペシャル(※サブタイトル不明)(19:00~19:59分枠)

22.11 - DP 56 - google translate it as "Mirakuge the keystone!"
29.11 - one hour special but currently unknown if it's one or two episodes or what the titles are

Again by google "* November 1, and if the Japan Series relay (fifth successive called). Baseball broadcasting is the postponement (53 story was broadcast 8th) "
I guess that might mean DP53 may get delayed to 8.11 ?

I don't understand, we have another break 'cause of baseball and the entire schedule is pushed back a week because of this?

*shoots self*. What has this been, like at least one break per month? *strangles TV network execs*. Stop it!!!

Haha, you think Ash will get his third badge by the end of 2007? At this rate who knows.

We should first have someone translate this and give a proper translation
I think it's still not sure if they'll have a break or not... but they know there is the possibility

Another postponement?

FUCK IT!

I just hope the episodes are good (Mikaruge Episode, then Zui Contest episode, then Zui Ruins episode, then Koduck Restaurant episode [with Shirona], then Kannagi City legend-focusing episode [with Shirona's grandma and Ginga], then a filler or two between Kannagi and Tobari, then Tobari City Arc! <- such episodes would be awesome!)

I hope I'm not the only one crossing their fingers that Cynthia returns in the Spiritomb episode.

I don't want her to appear now. I want to see her where she was in the game, in the Koduck Restaurant, not in a filler.

Or she could catch the same Spritomb offscreen. ...Just a though.

I'm sure Cynthia has the same Pokemon she has in the games but I'd like to see her in another episode.

What? Another delay? O_O

Wow....that means the dub will probably be about 18 or 17 episodes away from the Japanese version. That's amazing!!

It wouldn't surprise me that, at some point we could be 15 or even, only 10 episodes behind Japan.

November 22nd (Episode 56) "Mikaruge's Keystone!"
November 29th (Pending...) -Title Unknown- (One Hour Special)

*If the Japan Championship Series has its fifth game on November 1st, then Episode 53 will be postponed until November 8th.

*The November 29th airing is a one-hour special (the episode titles are unknown). It will air from 7:00pm-7:59pm.

So yeah...that block of text pretty much said what you guys thought it did.

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Wow....that means the dub will probably be about 18 or 17 episodes away from the Japanese version. That's amazing!!

It wouldn't surprise me that, at some point we could be 15 or even, only 10 episodes behind Japan.

I know :(

The delay is followed fairly quickly by an hour special, so at least we're not falling further behind.

Double airings piss me off though, it always makes eps seem less special than if we get them once a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if the second half of that 1 hour airing is just another trivia segment. The Japanese seem to love those extremely pointless diversions.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom