• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Greece; It is pure win that will forever be in our hearts XD

Completely random, but a Hetalia/Pokemon crossover would be epic. You'd have the Allies and the Axis as Gym Leaders. Austria, Prussia, Hungary and Spain/ Nordic 4? as Elite Four, and the Champion would be Canada. And I would fork out every last penny to buy it.

In no particular order:
Russia: Ice
China: Normal?
America: ?
England: Psychic
France: Water
Germany: Fighting
Italy: ?
Japan: Ghost? no...

Spain: Fire
Hungary: Steel? Frying pan!
Austria: Bug? Kricketune?
Prussia: Dark? Perhaps not?

Who?

Feel free to ignore me :p

I found this youtube video that gave a lot of characters their own poekmon team, I'd link it but the school blocks youtube. D:

Heh, I've seen that video too!

If it were up to me, I'd say ...

Germany = Rock
Italy = Normal
Japan = Dark
America = Electric
England = Psychic
France = Water
Russia = Ice
China = Dragon

I'd agree with that, although Japan with Dark sounds a bit...dark? I need a better word...
Can anyone send me a link?

Um...Favourite strips anyone?

This one is probably mine, plus this. They're pretty much what made France really grow on me.
And this one.
Right in the feels

anyone counting down til nov 2013? season 5 comes out then

anyone counting down til nov 2013? season 5 comes out then

That makes it seem so far away...dammit.

You know, the only thing I really hate about the dub is Austria's voice. I really, really hate it :mad:
@Greece; Thank youuuuuuuuu~

EDIT: I actually stumbled across that a few hours ago while I was watching some APH Multi-language videos XD

No problem XD

I'm yes and no with Austria's voice some times it works, some times it doesn't.

But 2013 is like 2 months away.

i hate austria's voice too but what he did to Chibitalia in ep 6 earned him a reprival.

It's just so different compared to his Japanese one though. I can't get used too it.

Hands up if you watched the seiyuu events?

I have no idea what that is ._.

But I don't mind being enlighten!

You're welcome :D

Only if you actually watch it though. Otherwise, what the hell are you wadting my time for, eh? :p

The bit where they swapped roles for the Christmas episode was brilliant XD But America makes a rubbish China.

I've seen a couple of events with the English voice actors too, but they never live up to the Japanese ones. Thats my opinion anyway.

Must be because I spend a lot of time nitpicking Scott's (Britain's) pronounciation.
Mate, that is not how one says vitamins!

Oh. The Seiyuu video? XD I really enjoyed watching them dub the episodes together. XD It's too bad Russia's messed up on his own line, though...

It's too bad Russia's messed up on his own line, though...

Ahaha, yes. He did a pretty good Italy, and messed up his own one XD It didn't matter though. Now we all know his secret identity...:p
Germany as France...o_O

I loved all the seiyuu, but Onosaka-san was by far my favourite seiyuu. :D How can you not love someone with a mouth like his?

You know-

I apologise for my stupidity :sweatlol:

Episode 1 of The Beautiful World was amazing! @_@

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom