• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you guys guessed it, Navi and I are really Glitchipedia! Link is basically a blank slate, the perfect character to project a personality onto. Much easier to play than the one I picked for the 2010 Halloween party, Darth Maul.

Ryoga Kamishiro here. I chose Kaito since I thought he'd be pretty easy for me to be, and I don't dislike him, so yeah.

This adorable Earl of Trancy is actually FinalArcadia!

But I bet that was pretty obvious, given my penchant for blondes with crazy expressions, huh? XD

*Takes off Lickilicky costume* lol Hi everyone, I'm actually PikaTuesday! Surprised? I picked a random Pokémon that I like but it's not that well known that I like it, I don't really think anyone suspected it because they think I'm obsessed with Emolgas or something lol probably because of my avatar being a drawing of an Emolga. I also tried to act different so it would be harder to guess (but I'm not sure anyone noticed anyways lol), and I threw in random stuff Lickilickies like to do. (like licking *licks poffins* lol) I probably didn't word this post right, heh, sorry for that, guys. Oh and my signature is from PMD, when you have dinner at the guild, just in case you were wondering lol. And once I almost accidentally revealed myself early, good thing no one noticed. I accidentally quoted someone and said something like "Because I'm a Lickilicky and I like to lick stuff" in my main account, I forgot the quick switch :sweat:! I deleted it and hoped that the guy I quoted wouldn't notice. Then I made a blog entry about it lol "oh my glob I just made a mistake, hopefully no one notices it..." that's what that was about. lol, sorry if that was off topic and sorry this post is so long. lol I had a great time at the party, even though I was absent for quite a bit in some parts....but it doesn't matter, it was still awesome! :ksmile: 'Till next time!

Last edited:
And I, my dear ladies and Gentelman, am...

Neon Borealis.

Perhaps a bit obvious, considering my like of the series. I had a blast playing this. Even though I wasn't here that often. I will certainly come back next year.

"It has been lovely dancing with you all, however its time for me to remove this handsome mask, I am really......"

I couldn't resist...

Good day to you all. Okamidna here. Thank you.
*Bows*

Yeah, OK. How obvious was it? XD
Austria is second only to England in my list of favourite characters in Hetalia, and he's so much easier to act out~

"It has been lovely dancing with you all, however its time for me to remove this handsome mask, I am really......"
Oh, ho ho ho....

/probably made it completely obvious who he was by accidentally posting on his main account here before quickly deleting it once

I did that twice. Twice!

I didn't even. GET PAYED ENOUTH POKEBUCKS!!! Oh right what was I gonna say OH YEAH the person behind this mask...is......

I didn't even. GET PAYED ENOUTH POKEBUCKS!!! Oh right what was I gonna say OH YEAH the person behind this mask...is......
WIGGLYTUFF!!! XD Oviously~Last year, I was also Ash of Kanto. I was gonna bring him back, for the hahas, but, my password re-send wouldn't come, soo....just to quote last year: I'M SUCH A JOKE! Also, I was mostly early on in this party. Then I had to pause for awile to be medicated....for my adhd (yes that was not a publicity joke but a real issue I suffered of...). Then I came back for awile till the storm warnings then I left again thinking 'screw halloween and scary stuff', pretty much. Luckily, I never came back right on halloween to start a 'healthy eating' rempage (i only had thoughts about it but i knew it wouldn't be such a good idea really. who wants to be told to eat healthy on HALLOWEEN? ...'nuff said XD; ). But anyways.

In case they don't get to state it in time...

Wheatly was Dedede.

And

SkylaIris (a friend of mine from Serebii.net that I got to join here. Over there, she is "SapphireIris") was, of course, Champion Iris.

Both are good friends of mine I talked into joining this. XD

Till next year.

Peace out....Wigglytuff/GOOD OL' PACHIBAKFOON.

And once more; I'M SUCH A JOKE. lol okay sorry sorry XD:sweatlol:

XD

It's time to reveal myself! (Although someone else already did :p) The person behind this mask is...

It's time to reveal myself! (Although someone else already did :p) The person behind this mask is...

Wheatley! I know Wigglytuff already revealed me but I felt like it. :p Yep, I was Dedede. :p The "used to be greedy but now generous penguin thanks to @GLaDOS".

Last edited:
Well, guess it's time to reveal that I am Bouffalant Herdier. Frank West is the main character of the game Dead Rising. He's a photographer who's also very good at taking on zombies. I thought he was the perfect choice for Halloween.

I barely posted in here because I was too busy searching for my wife. Either way, the one behind this lovely mask is none other than...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom