• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

@ArtemisUmbreon;

Yeah that sounds like a plan :) Sadly I don't have access to a compatible router while I'm on holiday so this will have to wait until I get back, which is the 24th. Hope this is okay with you.

Anyone else? All shinies listed are up for grabs :)

@ArtemisUmbreon;

Yeah that sounds like a plan :) Sadly I don't have access to a compatible router while I'm on holiday so this will have to wait until I get back, which is the 24th. Hope this is okay with you.

Fine by me ^^. You were always so kind on waiting for me.

@ArtemisUmbreon;

Fine by me ^^. You were always so kind on waiting for me.

That's great, thank you for being so understanding :)

I would love the Meloetta if you still have it. :D I can list what I have on black, and if you like any of them I can get them cloned. Yeah I have a good few more, but the list is already so long. ^^;
ToysRUs
mystry mew ut
aura mew ut
tru regigigas ut
tru arceus ut
tru shaymin ut
tru dragonite ut
tru manaphy ut
Ash's pikachu

GAMESTOP
alamos darkrai ut
gamestp deoxys ut
gamestp jirachi ut
gamestp pichu ut
gamestp entei ut
gamestp suicune ut
gamestp raikou ut

FIX BERRY EVENT R/S
ruby zigzagoon ut
sapphire zigzagoon ut

WORLD TOUNEY
tcgwc pikachu ut
world08 lucario ut
world09 weavile ut

POKEMON RANGER
Shiny Ranger manaphy rash ut/timid st
ranger manaphy (J) ut
ranger Almia darkrai ut
Ranger Riolu (J) ut
Ranger heatran (J) ut

DOEL
Doel deoxys T

JEREMY
Jeremy vulpix ut
Jeremy Gengar ut
Jeremy Ekans ut
Jeremy Growlithe ut
Jeremy Machamp ut
Jeremy Psyduck ut
Jeremy Staryu ut
Jeremy Tauros ut

PALCITY
palcity mew ut
palcity manaphy ut
palcity lucario ut

I would love the Meloetta if you still have it. :D I can list what I have on black, and if you like any of them I can get them cloned. Yeah I have a good few more, but the list is already so long. ^^;
ToysRUs
mystry mew ut
aura mew ut
tru regigigas ut
tru arceus ut
tru shaymin ut
tru dragonite ut
tru manaphy ut
Ash's pikachu

GAMESTOP
alamos darkrai ut
gamestp deoxys ut
gamestp jirachi ut
gamestp pichu ut
gamestp entei ut
gamestp suicune ut
gamestp raikou ut

FIX BERRY EVENT R/S
ruby zigzagoon ut
sapphire zigzagoon ut

WORLD TOUNEY
tcgwc pikachu ut
world08 lucario ut
world09 weavile ut

POKEMON RANGER
Shiny Ranger manaphy rash ut/timid st
ranger manaphy (J) ut
ranger Almia darkrai ut
Ranger Riolu (J) ut
Ranger heatran (J) ut

DOEL
Doel deoxys T

JEREMY
Jeremy vulpix ut
Jeremy Gengar ut
Jeremy Ekans ut
Jeremy Growlithe ut
Jeremy Machamp ut
Jeremy Psyduck ut
Jeremy Staryu ut
Jeremy Tauros ut

PALCITY
palcity mew ut
palcity manaphy ut
palcity lucario ut

Holy smokes that is a fair list! :)

Yeah, I can get you a Meloetta and if possible, I would like to trade for Ranger Riolu (J) ut.

@Cazzab15; ok, I will just need to get him cloned if you are ok with clones. ^^ It may take a few days so I will pm you when I am ready ok. :D

@Cazzab15, are you looking for the stones still?
I have a few from the list that I'll most likely never use, I'll just give them to you if you need them still

Do you still have Meleotta? If you do, would you be alright with doing a trade so I can get it registered in my Pokédex?

want:meloetta.

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

SpAtk: maxed.
Spd: maxed.

and has somewhat good IVS.

@Cazzab15; ok, I will just need to get him cloned if you are ok with clones. ^^ It may take a few days so I will pm you when I am ready ok. :D

Yeah,I am okay with clones :). The Meloetta will be a clone, hope that is okay with you. Might some point this weekend be a possibility?

I have a few from the list that I'll most likely never use, I'll just give them to you if you need them still

Yeah, I most certainly still need some stones. Getting the national dex on Black 1 is quite hard going at the mo :-/

Do you still have Meleotta? If you do, would you be alright with doing a trade so I can get it registered in my Pokédex?

Okay, I can do a trade so that you can get the info in your Pokedex. Are you available some point this weekend coming?

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

Out of curiosity, what level is the Chandlure?

@ArtemisUmbreon; Can you please let me know when it is good for you to trade?

Yeah,I am okay with clones :). The Meloetta will be a clone, hope that is okay with you. Might some point this weekend be a possibility?

Yeah, I most certainly still need some stones. Getting the national dex on Black 1 is quite hard going at the mo :-/

Okay, I can do a trade so that you can get the info in your Pokedex. Are you available some point this weekend coming?

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

I don't mind giving you the ones I have
just let me know when you want to trade

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

the chandlure is 50. like all pokemon i EV train. most of them are trained for that.

Yes. I'll be around around 9-11am GMT and then 6-midnight on Saturday. I'll probably be around 10am-1:30pm Sunday.

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

That's really nice of you to offer :) I will be online probably most of tomorrow afternoon and evening my time (I'm in GMT+0) so if I catch you we can arrange a trade :)

@Cazzab15; sure thing Im fine with clones. :D I have riolu cloned now so this weekend will be fine. ^^

Cool :) I will be online tomorrow afternoon and evening my time, hope to see you then :D

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

the chandlure is 50. like all pokemon i EV train. most of them are trained for that.

Deal. Can we trade possibly tomorrow? I will be online in the afternoon and evening my time (GMT+0).

Yes. I'll be around around 9-11am GMT and then 6-midnight on Saturday. I'll probably be around 10am-1:30pm Sunday.

Okay, I'll catch you some point tomorrow after 6pm :)

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

That's really nice of you to offer :) I will be online probably most of tomorrow afternoon and evening my time (I'm in GMT+0) so if I catch you we can arrange a trade :)

@Cazzab15; sure thing Im fine with clones. :D I have riolu cloned now so this weekend will be fine. ^^

Cool :) I will be online tomorrow afternoon and evening my time, hope to see you then :D

offering:

EV trained chandlure.

EV spread:

Deal. Can we trade possibly tomorrow? I will be online in the afternoon and evening my time (GMT+0).

Okay, I'll catch you some point tomorrow after 6pm :)

yes of course! just might be a bit of a toughy to get a time but i look forward to the trade!!

yes of course! just might be a bit of a toughy to get a time but i look forward to the trade!!

Time zone differences can be a bit of a nightmare :-/ Sorry I wasn't around as much as I had hoped this weekend, one thing kept coming up after another and then another!

What time zone are you in? I am only available until around 10.30pm my time Monday-Thursday (I'm in GMT+0) but I can be a bit more flexible on Friday and Saturday nights and of course the weekends in general.

Time zone differences can be a bit of a nightmare :-/ Sorry I wasn't around as much as I had hoped this weekend, one thing kept coming up after another and then another!

What time zone are you in? I am only available until around 10.30pm my time Monday-Thursday (I'm in GMT+0) but I can be a bit more flexible on Friday and Saturday nights and of course the weekends in general.

uhm, i will have to hit you up on friday? is that okay?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom