• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Cyrus

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
Data Broadcasts for BWS2-22 and BWS2-23 - #pocketmonsters, your source for news about Pokémon and Pocket Monsters

This apparently shows an airdate for an episode starring krookodile and an episode starring Hydreigon the week after.

Titles:
attachment.php

BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!
BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

Scans

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3684485.jpg

TV-Game magazine
Summaries and new images.
Unfezant is in BW107

Translation from Durian Seed(Adam Ant).
"Riolu somehow rides on top of Kenhallow, rolling out (consecutive) attacks! Kenhallow is in a huge pinch!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

Wow new episode that starting my favorite Pokemon

So Krookodile gets to star in a League battle, no surprise there. Hydreigon, though? Who does that belong to?

The Krookodile seen in BW106 probably belongs to Ash. The Hydreigon seen in BW107 most likely belongs to some generic league trainer. I can't see Virgil, Kotetsu, Stephan, or Bianca owning one.

I think that Bianca is knocked out of the tournment by Ash

What if this Hydreigon is the same one from Dragonite's debut episode? And it's owned by a League trainer who had sent Hydreigon out to catch Dragonite for their team? It'd make the otherwise random Hydreigon in that old episode seem less plot device-y.

There's also a small possibility that something else is going to happen- a Team Plasma-esque league interruption by a team of baddies, one of whom owns a Hydreigon. Not necessarily Team Plasma and Ghetsis themselves, though. Or it could just belong to a league trainer. -shrug-

Could this Hydreigon be the heralding of the Tobias-like trainer who will beat Ash, at this point in time, most likely not happening but a guy can dream right.

It probably belongs to Kotetsu or Bianca for a 6v6 with Ash

I'm okay with this, but it would have been nice if snivy starred in this episode instead...

I'm okay with this, but it would have been nice if snivy starred in this episode instead...

She just got the cincinno one, Pignite if anybody should be getting an episode for itself.

Could this Hydreigon be the heralding of the Tobias-like trainer who will beat Ash, at this point in time, most likely not happening but a guy can dream right.

That's a big possibility that will happen. It probably may belong to a random COTD trainer that is gonna be introduced strictly for the same reason tobias exists. To beat ash in the leauge.

That would be the most likely thing to happen, execpt we still have Virgil who could also be the one to beat Ash as well. I would prefer a Tobias-like character to beat Ash and win the league though. Does not meant it will happen and it is too early to make any sort of assumption without more info revealed but I digress, speculating events this early can be very fun.

The two first pokemon I ever got to level 100 sweet. And since Kotetsu Stephan and Bianca likely won't have it this means that there is a chance of Tobias esc trainer like others said but I hope he doesn't sweep Ash though. I have a pipedream that Hydreigon belong to Dino.

The two first pokemon I ever got to level 100 sweet. And since Kotetsu Stephan and Bianca likely won't have it this means that there is a chance of Tobias esc trainer like others said but I hope he doesn't sweep Ash though. I have a pipedream that Hydreigon belong to Dino.
Dino owning a Hydreigon would be pretty cool. And he could get a revenge match against Ash.

I doubt any recurring COTD would have the Hydreigon and if so, Ash would beat it rather easily or with a bit of hassle. As for Krookodile. it is possible that the Krookodile is Ash's and will fight someone else, possibly a COTD.

I doubt any recurring COTD would have the Hydreigon and if so, Ash would beat it rather easily or with a bit of hassle. As for Krookodile. it is possible that the Krookodile is Ash's and will fight someone else, possibly a COTD.

Yeah I think Scraggy easily beat a shiny Hydreigon in the movie.

So, ah...is the league still going on at this point?

So, ah...is the league still going on at this point?

As far as we know, yes. But that's not very far- we don't have summaries or titles for these, just a vague idea of what Pokemon are going to be featured in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom