• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Victini will be distributed at various stores for the Christmas holiday. Victini will know the moves V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Glaciate.

Read more on Bulbanews

Victini event number 3 in 2 years. I'm all for events being easier to obtain, but they should really diversify more. Look at Celebi for example, it's gets an event on average of every 5 years!

Given the moveset, not sure if we make a physical-based moveset (because of V-Create and Bolt Strike) or a special-based moveset (because of Blue Flare and Glaciate) for Victini.

I'm suprised that this Victini is level 100. I'm also interested in Victini having the signature moves of itself, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem which is like the event exclusive moves known by the only legimate Arceus distributed in Generation IV.
Geez how many victini events has it been? I want some Deoxys events!
You can get Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs if you downloaded the multiplayer mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple which was distributed 2 years ago from November 5, 2010 to January 11, 2011. I'm currently trading multiple Deoxys from completing that mission in the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station.

Last edited:
I'm suprised that this Victini is level 100. I'm also interested in Victini having the signature moves of itself, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem which is like the event exclusive moves known by the only legimate Arceus distributed in Generation IV.

It's almost like they're saying "R.I.P Gen V, here's the V Pokemon with the signature moves of all the mascots."

I thought they'd do something similar with the Genesect distribution next year, but Victini in the last year a Gen V game actually came out is more fitting.

They've given away Victini for like the fourth time already jeez. Anyways Nintendo give me my cutey Meloetta already and stop stalling :<

I really hope this thing has an Adament/ Brave/ Jolly nature so that we can actually use Bolt Strike. The other moves they have given it are pretty trashy since Victini is best physical or at most mixed.

I honestly believe that the timing of the event is meant to give an end to Gen 5, as it very much is over at this point. Just one month after the event is over a Generation 6 Pokemon will definitely be revealed.

I think actually want this Victini though, so I hope it becomes international after a while.

I honestly believe that the timing of the event is meant to give an end to Gen 5, as it very much is over at this point. Just one month after the event is over a Generation 6 Pokemon will definitely be revealed.

I think actually want this Victini though, so I hope it becomes international after a while.

Not only will the event end about a month before a Gen 6 Pokemon is revealed, but the event will begin just a few weeks before we get the movie title that hints at the nature of said Pokemon and officially sets the next gen hype train in motion.

This really is a nice event. Japan better not hog it.

Hmmm, I just noticed. The event will end on the day 2013's very first episode of Smash will air. Probably a coincidence as it will also begin on a Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom