• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one around here who gets annoyed that Entei can not learn Wild Charge but Arcanine can learn Wild Charge?
You're probably the only one. I don't know much about moves...but I do know that Growlithe can't learn Growl but Doduo can learn Fly. lol

Am I the only one around here who never gave Youngster Joey their phone number? As in never. I only add the people who say stuff like "Hey I sometimes find items on the ground, I'll give them to you if you want, if you give me your number." lol (but I eventually added more people even if they don't give you stuff because I was bored but I still never added Youngster Joey), so I never got the jokes about top percentage Ratattas...until recently, when I found out.

Last edited:
Nope Pikatuesday, I didn;t either.
Am I the only one who thinks its dumb that in Gen 1 Lickitung couldn't learn Lick

Answer: I just googled EV training. Seems pretty straight forward..

Question: Am I the only one who thinks the first Generation of Pokemon are the only Pokemon that look like "Pokemon?"

Complete with things you think you're the only one who does them.

I'll start.

... Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about getting shiny Pokémon at all?

EDIT: When posting a question of your own, please answer some of the questions posted by other people.

nope. i think most shiny ones look dumb

No, you're not.

Am I the only one who doesn't EV/IV train?
Am I the only one who finds Johto's and Sinnoh's dependence on previous regions' Pokemon irritating?

i hate ev training. too time consuming.

1. I don't EV / IV train at all either (other than maxing out the EVs automatically through normal gameplay)
2. Not sure what you mean by "dependence", but it never bothered me.

Am I the only one who saves the Master Ball and never ends up using it?

i do that too

am i the only one who bred for a hydreigon to have dark pulse and have a spatk favorable nature?

am i the only one who bred for a hydreigon to have dark pulse and have a spatk favorable nature?

Nope. My Hydreigon has Dark Pulse and has a Modest nature.

Am I the only one around here who is a little bit annoyed that until now no Pokémon learn Focus Blast by level-up, but only by TM?

Am I the only one around here who is a little bit annoyed that until now no Pokémon learn Focus Blast by level-up, but only by TM?

Never really liked Focus Blast, so I don't get that annoyed.

i think mine is modest too! i dont usually use pseudolegends but i have a thing for dark types....and i like hydreigon before i knew it was a pseudo.

am i the only one who doenst like pseudos?

Last edited:
Am I the only one around here who never gave Youngster Joey their phone number? As in never. I only add the people who say stuff like "Hey I sometimes find items on the ground, I'll give them to you if you want, if you give me your number." lol (but I eventually added more people even if they don't give you stuff because I was bored but I still never added Youngster Joey), so I never got the jokes about top percentage Ratattas...until recently, when I found out.
No. I deleted his number on Silver and Crystal and refused to register him on SS. I had heard the horror stories about him so I didn't even try to get his number.
Am I the only one around here that finds training in HeartGold EXTREMELY boring?? Wild Pokémon don't have enough level in that game and the trainer re-matches are conditioned to whether THEY invite you to have a rematch or not. The Vs. Seeker doesn't exist in that game (sadly), and we all know how hard it is to find a Chansey (especially one holding a Lucky Egg).
Oh man, you are not the only one. I have pretty much set aside my copy of SS, unfinished as it is, because it is so danged hard to level up. Grinding in that game is a nightmare.

Am I the only one around here who sells all the Super Potions that the NPCs give you in the Stadiums in B2? By the time I started amassing them, I already had like 800+ Fresh Waters. There's no point in keeping the Super Potions at all so I just keep selling them. (Hey, free money!)

Am I the only one who keeps almost the same pokemon in the party throughout the game?

Probably not, but I don't do that.

Yeah, sure.

Am I the only one around here who sells all the Super Potions that the NPCs give you in the Stadiums in B2? By the time I started amassing them, I already had like 800+ Fresh Waters. There's no point in keeping the Super Potions at all so I just keep selling them. (Hey, free money!)

Maybe.

Am I the only one who wants a Main Series Pokémon game that has Primal Dialga?

Am I the only one who keeps almost the same pokemon in the party throughout the game?

Probably not, but I don't do that.

Yeah, sure.

Maybe.

Am I the only one who wants a Main Series Pokémon game that has Primal Dialga?

Actually no I have thought about it especially when I saw it for the first time in Mystery Dungeon but another game would have to accompany it obviously Palkia would be on the cover in another form like Dialga the games would sequels instead of Diamond and Pearl remakes which are unnecessary oh goodness I can picture it now let me stop here before I get ahead of myself.

Am I the only one around here who hated when Burger King would hold the Pokémon Promotions especially the first one with like 100+ toys its like Burger King how do you expect me to catch them all or collect them all to be exact in such a short period of time at least make like less of a number to collect you morons.

No, not at all.

Am I the only one who likes Dragonair more than Dragonite?

No. I never really got the transition from Dragonair to Dragonite. Graceful, wingless blue dragon to big, fat, orange, noodly-head dinosaur? The theme, or perhaps lack thereof, has me stumped.

Only design-wise, though. I still like Dragonite, for its strength.

No. I never really got the transition from Dragonair to Dragonite. Graceful, wingless blue dragon to big, fat, orange, noodly-head dinosaur? The theme, or perhaps lack thereof, has me stumped.

Remoraid's transition to Octillery puzzles me even more. I mean, from a fish to an octopus .__.?

Am I the only one who wishes Electrode had a more diverse moveset? (Random question, I know. I just don't know what else to ask =/ )

Remoraid's transition to Octillery puzzles me even more. I mean, from a fish to an octopus .__.?

Am I the only one who wishes Electrode had a more diverse moveset? (Random question, I know. I just don't know what else to ask =/ )

You're probably the only one on that. I don't really care about Electrode...

Am I the only one who filled up the dojo with all 16 gym leaders just for the lolz in HGSS?

Am I the only one who filled up the dojo with all 16 gym leaders just for the lolz in HGSS?

I tried to got bored.

Am I the only one who used Gyrados in at least three different games not play through games

I've used Gyarados in FireRed and Diamond. I'm missing the third game, though.

Am I the only one around here that is deeply annoyed by the fact that in Pokémon Stadium 2, all Gym Leaders use Pokémon that don't fit at all on their teams? For example, Jasmine's Round 2 team has a Blastoise that knows Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake and Mirror Coat and a Stantler that knows Roar, Earthquake, Psychic and Light Screen .___. I mean, wtf. She should only use Steel types. I know that Blastoise is used to cover Fire-types that could defeat Steel type Pokémon, but it's just ridiculous.

I tried to got bored.

Am I the only one who used Gyrados in at least three different games not play through games

Am I the only one around here that is deeply annoyed by the fact that in Pokémon Stadium 2, all Gym Leaders use Pokémon that don't fit at all on their teams? For example, Jasmine's Round 2 team has a Blastoise that knows Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake and Mirror Coat and a Stantler that knows Roar, Earthquake, Psychic and Light Screen .___. I mean, wtf. She should only use Steel types. I know that Blastoise is used to cover Fire-types that could defeat Steel type Pokémon, but it's just ridiculous.

I used Gyarados in Red, LeafGreen, Platinum, Soulsilver and a a DW one in White 2.

And yes, I dislike that thing of Stadium 2.

Am I the only one around here that still plays Pokémon at age 25?

I tried to got bored.

I used Gyarados in Red, LeafGreen, Platinum, Soulsilver and a a DW one in White 2.

And yes, I dislike that thing of Stadium 2.

Am I the only one around here that still plays Pokémon at age 25?

I'm 23 and I play pokemon whenever I want. I think I'll be playing at 25 as well XDD If there's a Gen 6 / RSE remakes, then I'm definitely playing it.

Am I the only one around here who hates using Togepi in battle because it dies too easily?

Am I the only one around here who hates using Togepi in battle because it dies too easily?

Nope. Tried to use one (A Togetic by then, actually) on my SoulSilver team, and I don't think it ever stayed alive long enough to be made good use of. I don't even remember why I put it on rotation in the first place, though I do remember that I eventually swapped it out for an Abra.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom