• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

TV-Guide.png
BW106, BW107 titles revealed

OMGOMG!

PIGNITE VS HYDREIGON !!

FANGASM!!

Actually I just love seeing pignite in action :D
It looks like Hydreigon belongs to the Katie of the league and Ash will most definitely win because he needs to face Virgil/Kotetsu before losing out.

Also OMG Ferrothorn vs Eelektross! Two of my chargestone favs acvtually my only chargestone faves but still But if I was the COTD with it I would have taught it brick break or flamethrower lol.

OMGOMG!

PIGNITE VS HYDREIGON !!

FANGASM!!

Actually I just love seeing pignite in action :D
It looks like Hydreigon belongs to the Katie of the league and Ash will most definitely win because he needs to face Virgil/Kotetsu before losing out.

Also OMG Ferrothorn vs Eelektross! Two of my chargestone favs acvtually my only chargestone faves but still But if I was the COTD with it I would have taught it brick break or flamethrower lol.

I think that Hydreigon is Kotetsu's, seeing as both its and his name are in the Dec 20 episode description.

If it is his... Samurott, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon... Damn he's got good taste in Pokemon.

so it will be bianca vs kotetsu, emboar KICK SOME RIOLU ASS

If that is so then Virgil had better well be damned powerful to top a team that strong -.-

Maybe he can borrow some pokemon from his ranch or his brother. There's probably a bro code out there that says A Bro is always ready to lend his pokemon to a Bro in need.

According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

And that means...Bianca is out. Smh, oh well..

According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

And that means...Bianca is out. Smh, oh well..

It really is? Yikes.

If not for the fact that the Hydreigon episode is coming sooner rather than later, I'd seriously consider Kotetsu a more likely contender than Virgil to take out Ash at this point.

Look on the bright side. Maybe Boldore will evolve and kick Kotetsu's ass like Kingler did Mandy.

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.

You and I both know the Eeveelution merchandise advertisement squad isn't going to get broken up by a Volcarona. Ash is gonna trolled by an Eeveelution or that unevolved Eevee. C'est la vie.

No, it wouldn't. Especially if it were a new one.

This. Come on Jump Festa(or any day in December before then, who knows), don't let us down.

Bianca losing's a real shame, but I hope it's because of Riolu evolving more than anything else. Pignite vs Hydregion's gonna be a lol fest. The question is, what Pokémon is being thrown by/jumping on Ferrothorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom