• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Dogasu!! ^_^

You're like....4 years older than me. Wow! That's awesome! XD

Anyway, I hope you get loads of cool stuff for your birthday. :)

Yes, happy 25th birthday Dogasu! :birthday:

Thanks guys!

My mom sent me Metroid Prime for the Wii, so that's pretty awesome. I also bought myself the Pocket Monsters "Genki Ippai!" soundtrack (the one with all the Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire anime BGM) and an m-flo remix CD.

Happy 23rd birthday to you, Archaic! :birthday:

Happy Birthday, Archaic!!!!!! :-D

I hope you get everything you've been wanting.

Thanks guys!

My mom sent me Metroid Prime for the Wii, so that's pretty awesome. I also bought myself the Pocket Monsters "Genki Ippai!" soundtrack (the one with all the Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire anime BGM) and an m-flo remix CD.
You're welcome, Dogasu. ^^

And it sounds like you got some awesome stuff! That's great news!

Happy Birthday Archaic.

And belated birthday wishes to, Dogasu, CoolTrainer_Doug, The Big Al, Aisha, and everybody else that has had a birthday since the last time I posted in this thread.

Happy Birthday, Archaic! And a Happy Belated Birthday to anyone who has had a birthday in the past year, including me!

Happy birthday, Archaic! ^_^

Trainer-c said:
And belated birthday wishes to everybody else that has had a birthday since the last time I posted in this thread.
Same from me.

^_^; Happy late birthdays to Archaic and Dogasu...
*feels really guilty about not being able to draw an e-card and not giving birthday message sooner*

I'm late, but happy belated Archaic and Dogasu! Hope it was enjoyable.

Also a happy birthday to Squall, that you may enjoy the evening ahead and the course of everything you've done today.

Aww, that's terrible. ;_;

Poor Archaic.

Well, I hope you at least got to have cake or something.

Happy birthday to anyone celebrating theirs today. Yesterday was Veteran's Day.

EDIT: nevermind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom